Guest viewing is limited

Current upscale Gaijin Hostess bars in Ginza

MiraSorvino

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi,

So I'm back in Tokyo for business for my company and need to entertain some japanese and some american business partners. This is for rich guys with real money to spend, looking for an upscale club with english speaking girls. Preferably not just russian but also other european or american girls that is not a strip club, as these guys are up a notch and probably will be bored by strip clubs. Do they have international and japanese mixed hostess clubs as well.

Can you give me any recommendations? We went to Century Club years back but I cannot seem to find it online anymore, is it closed? I am looking for that type of club or even more upscale, I need to impress clients.

Thanks!

Reactions: Simonka
Since G1 shut down I don’t think there is something really nice and not dodgy.
I heard Fushion in Roppongi has foreign models as staff.
Also very recently, a club called Private Eyes with foreign girls has popped up in Kabuki cho. From what i can see its a hostess club and not a strip club and the girls standing outside look nice enough. I thought this is a really weird move right before the olympics in Shinjuky of all places. The regular shops there have been walking on their toes.

Ginza is very Japan-centric.
I would recommend Club Chick in Roppongi , used to be the go-to club of Goldman-Sachs guys when those things were expensed without a fuss. Japanese hostesses but english OK.

https://www.chick.co.jp/roppongi/en/

(They have a branch in Ginza too btw)

Last edited:
Ginza is very Japan-centric.
I would recommend Club Chick in Roppongi , used to be the go-to club of Goldman-Sachs guys when those things were expensed without a fuss. Japanese hostesses but english OK.

https://www.chick.co.jp/roppongi/en/

(They have a branch in Ginza too btw)
Woaaah that place looks swank.
i drop serious money on party ... but that place made me question whether or not i could afford. id be scared to ask what cover/membership is. 1k usd?

i drop serious money on party ... but that place made me question whether or not i could afford. id be scared to ask what cover/membership is. 1k usd?
Interior looks fancy but the girls don’t look different from any other kyabakura. There is actually a page with the prices and the look roughly the same as everywhere unless there are some surprises.
My guess is that they just spurged on nice chandeliers and a good photographer when they started out but that its similar to other clubs in most aspects.

No, base fees and shimei fees are actually reasonable (look at their price list). But their clients usually spend A LOT on drinks.

Reactions: akasam
No, base fees and shimei fees are actually reasonable (look at their price list). But their clients usually spend A LOT on drinks.

Interior looks fancy but the girls don’t look different from any other kyabakura. There is actually a page with the prices and the look roughly the same as everywhere unless there are some surprises.
My guess is that they just spurged on nice chandeliers and a good photographer when they started out but that its similar to other clubs in most aspects.

yeaaaa. now i see the pricing list. not bad.. ur right they must have hired A+ photagrapher.
it doenst matter anyways.. kyabakura / hostess bars are all japanese speakers only which limits poor me!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
yeaaaa. now i see the pricing list. not bad.. ur right they must have hired A+ photagrapher.
it doenst matter anyways.. kyabakura / hostess bars are all japanese speakers only which limits poor me!
Well this one made the effort to translate its site in English and as far as I recall there were quite a few foreign clients. But that was long ago, and needless to say I have zero connection with nor any investment in them.

Ps: theres even a « for our foreign customers » page
https://www.chick.co.jp/roppongi/en/foreigners/