Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
20000yen + LH

Type/Location:
Love hotel delivery - Isezaki chojamachi

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese with shop and provider

Details of the Encounter:
My usual providers were not available at Spicy so I decided to try someone new. As you would have read in my other reviews, I prefer girls with low restrictions so I get to try AF with them.
Tomoka was fully booked but a slot opened up and the shop called me back if I would like to meet her. The diary photos show her to be a bit chubby, so I was sceptical, but decided to try her out.
To my surprize, she was really cute!! I don't know why but the shop and diary photos show the girls looking worse, but very pretty in person!
Face 7/10 - very cute. Photo is very misleading. She's about 23, tiny, slightly curvy.
Body 8/10 - she is not the usual slim tiny Harajuku girl, but has meat in the right places. Light and flawless skin with regular C cup boobs. We showered, had some small talk and got down to business.
Play 4/10 - we started with a bbj and then daty. Her bj skills were ok: 6/10. She had a shaven and well maintained pussy with a small muff on top. I ate it out for a long time and managed to make her cum, which she thoroughly enjoyed. She looked amazing in the doggy position and had a beautiful ass. I was admiring it for a bit and Then prepared for AF with some lube. That's when things turned sour. I tried entering the backside but she kept moving forward as she felt uneasy. Used a lot of lube and fingering to ensure she is stretched. I was very receptive and kept asking if she was ok. After a few failed tries, I threw my hat down (pun intended), and asked if we can just do FS. She thought for a bit and said, "in that case it would be 10000yen extra". This was a first for me for this store, but hey, it's her choice. Then I was wondering what to do for the next 1 hour, so I just laid back and asked her to do what she can to make me pop. Popped twice with some small talk inbetween, got dressed and left earlier than planned.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Much prettier than in the photos, young tight and flawless body, but I didn't get my money's worth.
And a first time for me in P4P where AF was a free option and you need to pay 10man for FS!! - it can happen only in Japan...

Reactions: hardharry
Thank you for your contribution! Your experience clearly outlines the YMMV factor in each unique case. Only in Japan... (y)

Approved: 7/16/2021