Cutie Bomb in Ikebukuro

aquos

TAG Member
Reaction score
Sorry I think I originally posted in the wrong forum.

Does anyone have any info on Cutie Bomb in Ikebukuro? Came across it in a post and I am interested if anyone has tried it yet? The girls on the site look great but we all know the ol' "bait and switch"... any insight would be greatly appreciated.

I may have to just TOFTY.

I've been there a couple of times. In my experience, there was no bait and switch.

Cornelius, do you have any info on the place? how do they conduct their business?

It's a hotel health. You go to their office and the tencho will show you pictures of the girls currently available. Pick out the one you want and then the tencho will show you a map with a couple of nearby love hotels. Check in to one of these and call back the tencho with the room number and wait for the girl to arrive. Moderate Japanese ability is needed.bbbj is always available. I didn't ask for fs so I'm not sure if it is available.

also what services are provided... F/S and etc.?

I'm not sure how knowledgable you are about sex shops in Japan, so let me give you the usual speech:

FS is often provided at various sex shops and other establishments in Japan, but never guaranteed. FS is the one act that's explicitly illegal according to Japanese law, so shops never advertise it, and you should never ask the shop if it's available. With the exception of some places like AM or Hipness where FS is standard but, again, never acknowledged as such by the customer nor the shop, it's a matter between you and the girl.

And if she says no, respect her wishes. Don't keep asking or force the issue. Not only would YOU get banned from the shop, but they may stop servicing foreigners altogether. Please don't be That Guy.

It's often frustrating for westerners to be in a social or business relationship where things aren't clearly written out for them, but that's the reality in Japan. If you speak some Japanese, are nice to the girl, gentle, and clean, your chances go up for quality service (including FS) quite a bit.

Thanks and happy hobbying!

I'm not sure how knowledgable you are about sex shops in Japan, so let me give you the usual speech:

FS is often provided at various sex shops and other establishments in Japan, but never guaranteed. FS is the one act that's explicitly illegal according to Japanese law, so shops never advertise it, and you should never ask the shop if it's available. With the exception of some places like AM or Hipness where FS is standard but, again, never acknowledged as such by the customer nor the shop, it's a matter between you and the girl.

And if she says no, respect her wishes. Don't keep asking or force the issue. Not only would YOU get banned from the shop, but they may stop servicing foreigners altogether. Please don't be That Guy.

It's often frustrating for westerners to be in a social or business relationship where things aren't clearly written out for them, but that's the reality in Japan. If you speak some Japanese, are nice to the girl, gentle, and clean, your chances go up for quality service (including FS) quite a bit.

Thanks and happy hobbying!

+1 - Good notes.

Best part,

Please don't be that guy.
+100

Just like that Australian dude who [allegedly] held up the FX place in Roppongi. "DON'T BE THAT GUY." lol.

Yeah, I'm not trying to call any specific user out on this, it's just that:

a) Most visitors or new residents to Japan don't initially know the sizable discrepancy between many western cultures, especially American where "the customer is always right" and the Japanese "the customer is God...as long as he plays by the rules".

I read a story elsewhere about a guy who got blackballed by an AM girl because he engaged in fairly vigorous throat-fucking with her. She didn't complain, but after that session refused to see him again. He was lucky that AM still answered his phone calls.

b) Despite the fact that some sex play is more or less legal and red light districts are ubiquitous in larger cities, most of them still do business in a grey area of the law. Unlike US law, which more or less intends to maximize justice, Japanese law more or less intends to maximize harmony. There's lots of P4P practices that, legal or not, are allowed to continue as long as they don't disrupt society too much. You don't just see this in the P4P area either- just look at immigration, taxes, etc. Therefore there's a difference between the 'law' and the unwritten but more important 'rules'.

Japanese men that go to the sex shops know the rules. Most foreigners don't know the rules. And if you are from a 'customers first' culture, a customer not knowing the rules and having a sense of entitlement is a really dangerous combination from the perspective of a sex shop owner. Those customers that think they are getting scammed or ripped off (by not getting the FS they read about on some review site, etc), will do things like make a ton of noise at the front of the shop, threaten to go to the police, etc. This only brings trouble to the shop, because it's bringing attention to the shop (disturbing the harmony of the area).

I think that this, more than almost any other reason (except for maybe the racist viewpoints of other customers) is the reason many shops won't service foreigners. Notice that the number of places that service foreigners who speak Japanese is MUCH larger than places that won't. The people that know Japanese probably know 'the rules', and if not they can be explained, or they can read them upon entry to the shop.

This is not to say you can't register your disapproval in ways that are socially acceptable in Japan. Generally, this means not going back to the shop again, not seeing the same girl again, writing a bad review, or if you want to express disapproval directly, learn some Japanese and do it subtlety and with some class.

Reactions: Doraemon
Thanks for the info provided! I have been in Japan for quite a number of years and understand/follow their "rules", however, i just never really ventured into the "ura-kei" industry!

My goal is to always create the least amount of disturbance and be respectful so that I may be invited back again! Which is why I am glad that I stumbled upon this site. There is quite a bit of information provided here that you won't find written in any book or how-to guide!

Don't worry I am definitely not that "guy" and my Japanese skills are near fluent so I usually am totally aware of any situation I get into!

Once again thanks for taking the time to give out the valuable information.

I will definitely check out cutie bomb out and post on my experience. Like you all have mentioned, I will tread lightly and not demand too much! Sometimes just a BBBJ is all I need to complete my day!

Looking forward to your review, aquos, after you try it out. Happy punting.

Sorry, I have a quick question that might seem a little stupid, but I have never used services like Cutie Bomb before so I just wanted to ask. When you check in to these hotels, do you go up to the room and wait? Or do you wait in the lobby? A lot of the love hotels I have gone to in Shinjuku have that automated check out system at the door of the hotel room. I am not sure if you can open the front door unless you are going to pay to leave...