Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min /16k

Type/Location:
Yokohama

Language Notes:
English & January

Details of the Encounter:
I decided to give Cynthia-yk a shot being I had nothing else to do. I went in paid the fee and waited in waiting room for a few minutes. The guy introduces me to Anna who was waiting behind a curtain. Man when I saw her it felt like I stumbled onto the holy grail. This girl was fucking bad. She was thick as hell and I am not talking sloppy thick. I am talking solid thick. She had a fat ass and some thick ass thighs. The boobs where nice and the stomach was flat. So she led me into a small room. Before she could even say the word shower I had her thick ass bent over eating the pussy and ass out. So I had had her lay on her back so I could eat the pussy some more. She busted 4 big ass nuts. She was severing and shaking. She kept trying to keep from moaning loud but she couldn't hold back. Once the action was done we showered and DFK for a while. I left satisfied.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Awesome place. The girl was my type. Unfortunately they don't have her photo on the website. Keep in mind it's a Fashion Health joint. So no FS.

Just went there 2 hours ago. (Few times over the months) A little hint to drop is that FS is possible (as mentioned in past reviews) if you pay for 80 minutes or greater and if the girl is willing.

They always give me Alice. Lol

Last edited: