Guest viewing is limited

Daily WHO Reports for the Coronavirus Outbreak (Link)

So with that in mind, better save up. I won't come cheap, that's for sure.

Yeah, I am pretty sure that would be the most expensive three seconds of my life. But I see your child skin and raise you with the local police captain putting his hand under my t-shirt, fondling my chest and telling my skin is so nice and white.

All the other drunk police officers were explaining I should not mind as he is definitely not gay, that is just what he does when he gets drunk. I politely told them that no matter what they think that is definitely very gay. And he is too old for me anyway. I was quite picky when I was younger.

I actually do have a more serious, on-topic question. In the very off chance I'm able to visit again in the early new year, would I look out of place wearing one of those white KN95 or N95 masks? Only reason I ask is because I'll be trying very hard to go gaijin incognito and avoid any understandable discrimination directed toward foreign tourists.
The only person i know who wears one of those is a big fat white guy.
standard issue here is a white paper mask that is meant to be disposable but you make it last a week, so by the end of the week it has its own little ecosystem of viruses so powerful that even covid doesnt want to get involved.
Oh, and be sure to wear it under your chin.

Reactions: Sudsy
The only person i know who wears one of those is a big fat white guy.

Hey, I think we have a friend in common....

Reactions: Durg50
If the USA rejoins the WHO, then it should insist that Taiwan be allowed back at least as an observer, which it was at one point. Taiwan could be called “Chinese Taipei,” if necessary.

Reactions: MikeH and just4fun
Reactions: just4fun
Sorry, but I'm high maintenance. If you want to Make Anal Great Again, it's going to cost you.
I'm impressed - the phrase "Gimme some chon chon" hasn't entered your vocabulary. :)

Reactions: just4fun
So Moderna says F U to Pfizer's 90% as they tout a 94.5% effective rate. The race is on...

If just the people would have voted better they could have had an American company that would make everything greater and create a vaccine with 110% effectiveness.

If just the people would have voted better they could have had an American company that would make everything greater and create a vaccine with 110% effectiveness.
...that his company owned so he could profit from it. That wouldn't have been unethical right? Just smart business!

Woke up to the good news before my jog this morning. Dow is set to close at a new record high. Fauci obviously knew this was coming, since was gleefully hinting at a result at "90%, maybe a little higher" since last week and he's always so guarded and cautious. He's now running his mouth about vaccinations beginning in December so he must already be getting word about the emergency approval from the FDA. But seeing as how today's news caused the markets to go apeshit again, and Moderna is basically run by NIH and the federal government, I'm hoping this causes more of the conspiracy theorist assholes stateside to get spooked and refuse the vaccine.

This bodes very well for the general American public, or anyone hoping for general distribution coming soon. Say the estimated population in America is 300-million. Since kids aren't going to be prioritized at all, and since it's reasonable to say that informed citizens who may want the vaccine are also likely to vote in elections, look at this year's numbers. Roughly 150-million adults voted in the 2020 elections. Recent polling says almost half of Americans are thus far afraid to get the vaccine. So in theory, there could only be around 80-million Americans willing to get their shot this year. If what Pfizer and Moderna have been claiming is true, the initial roll-out of each brand next month will be at least 20-million doses for distribution in America, so at least 40-million total doses of vaccines that require two doses 3-4 weeks apart, with production projected at roughly 20-30-million doses per month after that, so upwards of 20-million Americans might be fully vaccinated each month beginning December.

That means the entire willing population of Americans could be vaccinated by Spring. Of course, that's just my bullshit speculation. Or perhaps me just being desperate for a vacation. I can't imagine any country on Earth is itching to let Americans in right now, vaccinated or otherwise.

I actually do have a more serious, on-topic question. In the very off chance I'm able to visit again in the early new year, would I look out of place wearing one of those white KN95 or N95 masks? Only reason I ask is because I'll be trying very hard to go gaijin incognito and avoid any understandable discrimination directed toward foreign tourists. My other half will obviously have no problem, and neither do I, normally, but observant Japanese can sometimes pick me out...or at least be suspicious.

Pre-COVID, I remember that anyone wearing a black or non-standard white Family Mart mask was outed as Chinese/Korean and treated accordingly, at least by my racist other half and her family. But I noticed tonight during the Japan news broadcast that Gov. Koike was wearing some sort of lace-looking mask during her press conference. Is it anything goes now?

I have a stockpile of around 200 KN95 masks, and then another 100 N95 masks for the end times. I was planning to modify the straps to make them more comfortable for any possible upcoming trip. Or maybe I'll just ask my other half to make me a sign to hang around my neck that says, "I WAS VACCINATED, PROMISE!"

You can use the K or N95 masks and lay another kawaii mask above to hide the first one

Woke up to the good news before my jog this morning. Dow is set to close at a new record high. Fauci obviously knew this was coming, since was gleefully hinting at a result at "90%, maybe a little higher" since last week and he's always so guarded and cautious. He's now running his mouth about vaccinations beginning in December so he must already be getting word about the emergency approval from the FDA. But seeing as how today's news caused the markets to go apeshit again, and Moderna is basically run by NIH and the federal government, I'm hoping this causes more of the conspiracy theorist assholes stateside to get spooked and refuse the vaccine.

This bodes very well for the general American public, or anyone hoping for general distribution coming soon. Say the estimated population in America is 300-million. Since kids aren't going to be prioritized at all, and since it's reasonable to say that informed citizens who may want the vaccine are also likely to vote in elections, look at this year's numbers. Roughly 150-million adults voted in the 2020 elections. Recent polling says almost half of Americans are thus far afraid to get the vaccine. So in theory, there could only be around 80-million Americans willing to get their shot this year. If what Pfizer and Moderna have been claiming is true, the initial roll-out of each brand next month will be at least 20-million doses for distribution in America, so at least 40-million total doses of vaccines that require two doses 3-4 weeks apart, with production projected at roughly 20-30-million doses per month after that, so upwards of 20-million Americans might be fully vaccinated each month beginning December.

That means the entire willing population of Americans could be vaccinated by Spring. Of course, that's just my bullshit speculation. Or perhaps me just being desperate for a vacation. I can't imagine any country on Earth is itching to let Americans in right now, vaccinated or otherwise.

Please go on, this is even better than the TJB posts (y)

Naaah Keihan isn’t into micro-aggression anti-gaijin conspiracies and for me at least that was what made TJB’s posts priceless

Don't be like that. People can learn and better themselves. Maybe I can become the Debito of TAG if I try hard enough?

Though, and basing this on your own posts only, no peeking I promise, you should claim your pecker to be the perfect micro-aggressor of TAG.

Reactions: maikeru
Don't be like that. People can learn and better themselves. Maybe I can become the Debito of TAG if I try hard enough?

Though, and basing this on your own posts only, no peeking I promise, you should claim your pecker to be the perfect micro-aggressor of TAG.

Micro? Thats a bit underwhelming
How many people I need to abuse here to deserve the title « medium-aggressor » at least?

Micro? Thats a bit underwhelming
How many people I need to abuse here to deserve the title « medium-aggressor » at least?

As long as you abuse only girls with it I won't be judging. But it was you who always claimed it to be micro. Which everyone here knows means you are the only one under 20 cm.

As long as you abuse only girls with it I won't be judging. But it was you who always claimed it to be micro. Which everyone here knows means you are the only one under 20 cm.
Ah yes I forgot about this little detail

Reactions: MikeH