Guest viewing is limited

Daily WHO Reports for the Coronavirus Outbreak (Link)

Is there a word for anti-paedophile?

Teacher? Specifically, Eikaiwa Teacher in Japan. Even if you're some sick fuck who gets his rocks off on little kids, one week stuck in a classroom full of screaming Japanese brats will be more effective than chemical castration.

But I hope you're right. Seems like the quicker the vaccines progress, the more people are refusing to take them. And go figure...an "expert" from HanDai. I sent a few students there. None of them were very bright.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sudsy

Sadly not, at least not in Japanese. Even I know couple of cases in my own bubble where a young male teacher didn't show up in school on schedule later to be found out he instead spend some quality time talking with the cops for couple of weeks.

Personally I won't be lining up for the vaccine very soon. Unless I need it to get travelling to Angeles City or something important like that. I will be happy to let other people to test the side effects first.

Unless I need it to get travelling to Angeles City or something important like that. I will be happy to let other people to test the side effects first.
I’ll be holding off for a bit but once Japan says vaccinated tourists are ok to come, I’ll be lining up to get mine.

Reactions: MikeH
I will be happy to let other people to test the side effects first.

Something tells me I may be one of the first idiots on TAG to get the shot, so assuming my hands aren't shaking so badly that I can't type (or drink vodka or play with myself) I'll still be at my computer desk and will provide a side effect play-by-play for everyone.

Is there a word for anti-paedophile?

But not everyone is rushing to get the vaccine, or to give it first to medical people.

https://mainichi.jp/english/articles/20201120/p2a/00m/0na/008000c

I am in no rush either. I am relatively fit and healthy .... so think I could survive covid. I may have even already had it earlier in the year.

On top of the points mentioned in the article, IIRC* ( ...don't quote me), in Japan we are going to get the vaccine for "free" (paid from our taxes) and the government is going to assume "liability" for the vaccine basically - shielding the pharma companies from liability. Fast tracking and short cutting a process that normally takes 10 years, and then granting immunity to the pharma companies makes me a bit cautious.

( * anyone else hear, or read, something similar?)

Has anyone tried or know anyone who has tried the whole entering 'Japan (via tourist via) from a non-restricted country' loophole yet?