Damn those dreams

statrosa

TAG Member
Reaction score
Yesterday during sex my SO, asked me if I would fuck her mother (63).
I said why? And she said that her father (70) can no longer do it and her mother still wants it.
First thinking it was a trap I agreed to do it. She asked me what I would do to her.

So I said I would first eat her, because maybe she hasn't received that in a while, then play with her breasts and end with doggy style so we do not have the face each other.

The following morning still not feeling 100% sure and still thinking it was a test or something like that, I asked if she was certain about it.

She screamed "what", "you want he fuck my mom!!"

I then found out I had dreamed the whole thing.

I said why? And she said that her father (70) can no longer do it and her mother still wants it.
First thinking it was a trap I agreed to do it. She asked me what I would do to her.

So I said I would first eat her, because maybe she hasn't received that in a while, then play with her breasts and end with doggy style so we do not have the face each other.

The following morning still not feeling 100% sure and still thinking it was a test or something like that, I asked if she was certain about it.

Ok, i must admit I'm an awful person, but this post made me laugh aloud and frankly I needed it! Thanks ! (And sorry)

If it is bad to laugh at this why it then feels so good? :eek::D

But I thought it was common knowledge you will never ever admit or even refer to fucking any of your girlfriend's friends, family, pets or actually anybody else except her like forever.

Even if she asks would you have sex with someone else if she tragically dies in an accident the only correct answer is "no honey, I would live my life in celibacy if you were not there".

Its pretty much a certainty that when sleeping next to a woman I'll have sex dreams about another woman and often wake up just before the big finish. At that moment of waking theres also a moment of small panic of wondering if I was talking in my sleep or not.

hahahahaha

Its pretty much a certainty that when sleeping next to a woman I'll have sex dreams about another woman and often wake up just before the big finish. At that moment of waking theres also a moment of small panic of wondering if I was talking in my sleep or not.
never had that moment of panic and I never hided that there are various women I don't know appearing in my ero-dreams. it's nothing to make a fuss about, dreams are just dreams.

I've had my wife slap me in real life for stuff I've done in her dreams. :LOL:
I've had the same... women who get mad because they dream I'm with another woman... I say...OY it's your dream ya... don't get mad at me. If you want me to be with another woman while you awake and not dreaming then let's sort that out. Don't blame me for something I didn't do, cuz if I get blamed, may as well have the fun of doing what I'm getting blamed for. :D