Guest viewing is limited

Dance clubs - vegas like?

LoveHotelFun

M/F couple
Reaction score
hi. We just moved to japan and something we like to do is to go out to dance clubs. The wife really likes to dance with other guys including possibly making out with them on the dance floor. Yeah it’s kind of power trip after a few songs to come up and take her back. Any recommendations for clubs with a nice crowded dance floor where this could happen? Thanks.

Reactions: Simonka
Maybe Diana club in Yurakucho. But even that place I couldn't see the guys being brave enough to handle it. Not nearly over the top like I would imagine Vegas is though.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Try "What the Dickens" in Ebisu, but it depends on what the band is that night as far as dancing goes

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Well before furiora or whatever the hell it was called closed it’s doors, it was the place to go where people could dance and meet with other expats and a Japanese crowd.

Now I want to say AgeHa though it’s hit and miss at times depending on who is spinning that night. If you have a great DJ people will dance, hell in the hip hop floor when Bring me out came on (Line Dance) I was the first one to go out and do the dance before people joined in. EDM side of the club was lit af. You kinda have to be near the back to dance as it’s well standing jumping room only close to the stage. They also have a pool area where you can dance and a smaller outside room club where the dj actually does a great job at spinning. Alcohol and admission wise, yeah be prepared to spend some money, like lots. Admission for guys can be as high as 5000¥ and drinks just for water is 800¥!!!

Nothing like Vegas but maybe Villa, V2 and 1 Oak in Roppongi , Club Camelot in Shibuya