Dandys Club/Venus/ビーナス

Date of Encounter:
1.5.18 22:00

Contact Method:
http://www.undernavi.com/chugoku/hiroshima/shop/venus/

Appointment Length & Costs:
60min/18,000yen

Type/Location:
SoapLand - ビーナス 8-17 Yagenbori, Naka-ku, Hiroshima-shi, Hiroshima-ken 730-0027, Japan +81 82-243-2772 https://goo.gl/maps/fKJakcGWagm

Language Notes:
Date spoke only japanese and the receptionist spoke passable english

Details of the Encounter:
Hi i'm new here and this is my first review, hope i dont screw up...

I'm a total gaijin, white 5feet 9inches with no Japanese language skills what so ever (btw english isn't my native language either so sorry if my grammer isn't up to par) . I used Google Maps to find the area with the soaplands and when i walked through the street the receptionist called me over and asked me if i am interested.
When i asked for photos he told me they dont any and when i found their site i saw all the photos were fake...

I was horny so i said fuck it and went for it. I paid 18k for 60 min and when i saw the girl i almost tripped over, the only way to describe her is half human half frog.
She was short and pretty skinny probably at her thirties but she had a belly that wouldn't shame some junior sumo wrestlers.

We went to the room toke our clothes off and she told me to sit on the special bathing chair which had new towels laid on to of the but cheeks areas. After ward did some nuru massage on the mat, it felt like a meat ball was sliding all over me.
Then she tried to ride on me bareback but i told here i want a condom, cowgirled me for five minutes or so until i told her i want to move to the bed and we had a shower to clean the nuru jell off.
New condom on and we fucked for twenty minutes in doggy, missionary and cowgirl but she got tired and was out of breath so she sucked me off for the next ten minutes until i came. Her pussy was pretty lose (my dick is average at 6 inches but a little on the thicker side) and her blowjob didn't go past the head of my dick and was pretty disappointing as well.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Wouldn't recommend unless you are pent up and can't find another place as a gaijin.

One of the all time best reviews I've ever read.

Is this her, by the way?

B3BNbXbCQAADzbB.jpg

Sorry, TheScientist, did not see your post until too late.;)