Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90min - 38800

Type/Location:
Incall

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
So I decided to go to Darling Harbor this morning. Walked in fairly early in the morning .. showed me one card which was a short wait and I did not recognize her . I was thinking I want to see Ai anyway so I asked who else and showed me Ai's card but the wait was about an hour. I didnt want to wait that long so I thought I would check Putit Royal .. walked in there was ushered to the waiting room immediately and about 5 min later was shown 2 cards one was Tomoko with an hour wait and one Ai ( same name different shop) who was available immediately. I was like even though her review was mediocre to go for it. I paid and immediately he says "you cant change your mind after you see the girl .. thats our policy" . I immediately sat back down and asked him to explain coz that sounded super fishy. He either did not know enough English or didnt want to explain so I took my money back and went back to DH.

Ai still had the same wait and I was lucky that she did not get another reservation or something. Anyway I pay and go to wait . There was one other person there and soon another gaijin came in and I felt super lucky about the timing.
After the wait I get called and she was dressed in a cute dress with heels . Just my type too coz she ws curvy with nice boobs. I dont really like very petite girls.
We go into the room and after some hugging and kissing she helped me with my clothes and me with hers. Immediately after was the intro BBBJ ..I was offered a condom for it but declined . After a little effort came pop 1 as I dont usually with BJ.
Then rhe shower cleaning and some teasing in the tub after getting me ready for the mat.
This was my first mat play and it was amazing .. she rubbed me and licked me all over and even sucked on my toes which I didnt even know I liked but I do now . CG after that and she either fakes very well or we both had really good pops number 2 for md. This is important coz I get pretty turned off if its too mechanical or bad faking .
Shower and then she said we have 25 minutes left do you have a third ? After had I did not know and I told her so she's like an give you a massage I said give me a short message and then I can try. We tried it missionary me on top but I couldn't so me a really good HJ finish me off pop3. Then the phone rang signaling time quick shower kiss and I was on the way out very happy. They also give me a ride to the train station which is very nice. Overall an amazing first soapland experience I don't know even if I want to try another one for the fear of having a worse experience

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Ai is awesome, great body and very friendly. Already saw her twice, and the second time was like the best sex I've ever had!
I'd love to do her a 3rd time, but I've got my eyes set on someone else for the moment, but even though she's on the girls list she doesn't seem to be working any time soon...

Their site is geo-blocked. If you want to check it outside Japan you need a VPN or proxy.
A good easy solution provided earlier is to use Google's dns servers, then you don't need a VPN or proxy. Seems to work with all the geo-blocked soap sites I've tried so far.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
99% of soap sites are also on www.cityheaven.net . I always use that one when one is geoblocked.
Many shops have a cityheaven mobile site with actual live tracking of when girls will be available which is really useful.