Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
70min- 29800 yen

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara, Tokyo

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
3rd time going to Darling harbor. Saw online that Atsumi was pretty highly ranked on the website rankings and wanted to see for myself whether it was better than my previous two (Kaoru and Toki). Messaged the Tencho via LINE whether I could meet her one Saturday morning, and he responded telling me that she has a lot of reservations. So I made a reservation for the following Friday morning. Seems she's pretty popular.

Anyways made my way over to darling harbor, there weren't any other customers when I went (~11:15am) so I was able to do a bit of stretching in the waiting room, to ensure max performance. Since i'd already come twice before, me and the Tencho were on good terms and we had a little chat before he showed me Atsumi's card to confirm and I made my payment. Waited about 10 minutes before she was ready for me. Got my name called and headed up with her.

Obviously all the photos on the website are photoshopped, but there's also a little section on the website where you can look at each girls personal journal, and sometimes they post pics of themselves, which are a better indicator of what they look like. I'd say Atsumi looks pretty similar to her journal pictures, has a little bit of weight on her (not in a bad way) and her boobs are pretty big and nice.

Had a bit of conversation in Japanese while we got undressed, and as for her personality, she puts on this kawaii japanese girl persona (maybe its how she actually is), and she's a big fan of stuff like anime and Disney. I wasn't a huge fan of it, but it wasn't that big of a deal for me. We made out for a bit before moving to the bath where she soaped me down, and told me to get in the tub. She joined in the tub, we made out a bit more and she gave a pretty good BBBJ, probs a 6.5/10. Then asked if I wanted to go straight to the bed or do some matplay, and I chose the mat play since its a pretty unique experience and the main reason I come to these soaplands.

Finally got on the mat, she gave a really nice massage, her big boobs are a nice asset here. She also sucked on my toes which I wasn't really all about, but hey wth. Licked around the rear door as well a bit, which is quite a unique experience lads if you haven't tried it yet. I then turned over and we made out a bit more before she popped a condom on with her mouth and started some CJ. She was pretty tight, 7/10 CJ. She would yell out the usual JAV things like "this feels good" or "its so big". Then transitioned to a bit of missionary and doggy, but the mat is super slippery so it gets kinda hard, so we decided to move over to the bed. She took off the existing condom, gave another BBBJ, then switched over to another condom before getting on top again. Rotated positions for some more time, before i finished in Doggy.

Ended with some more chatting about random stuff like festivals and nanpa. Time ran out and she showed me the way out, talked a bit more to the Tencho before heading on my way.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Not really sure if she's deserving of such a high ranking, she didn't really rock my world, but it was solid. Maybe next time i'll check out some of the other high ranking girls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TAG and thanks for your report from Darling Harbor w/Atsumi!

Approved: 7/19/2019

I chose the mat play since its a pretty unique experience and the main reason I come to these soaplands.
Absolutely! It’s unique and my number one reason that I go to Soaplands.

Thanks for the review!

I wouldn't trust the website rankings with a 10-foot pole.
Jr. Tencho: Hey boss, let's add girl rankings to our website!
Sr. Tencho: Seems legit, how would that work?
Jr. Tencho: Well see, we pay thousands of dollars to some computer web programmer to set it up, and then you have to keep track of how many times every girl is nominated, and collate in their reviews from 26style and how many times every profile is clicked, put it all in a spreadsheet updated every day and upload it every week blah blah blah...
Sr. Tencho: Fuck that shit, just pick whichever girl has the fewest nominations and put her name in the rankings. Nobody will know the difference.
Jr. Tencho: Uh, OK boss!

I visited Atsumi a while ago too, not too long after she joined the shop. I had a decent time with her too, although I opted out of the mat play. I'd probs giver a 7/10 overall. Could have been an 8/10, but I'm not such a big fan of the cutesy high-pitched over-the-top voice. If you're not a child, don't speak like one, I say.

Great tits though... lol