Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min 37k

Type/Location:
Soap

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
Went to Yoshiwara early on a Friday night with my mind set in Dolce, with BL as a backup. I usually go to Satin Doll but decided to try Dolce based on recent reviews.

Got to Dolce and found myself 4th in line at the entrance behind 3 guys in their 20s, all with reservations. When it got to my turn (foreigner, fluent in Japanese), only 3 of about 15 girls were offered up, and even then it was an hour wait.

So I decided to try BL, but it was a similar situation. They wanted my money though, so they showed me pictures of three girls at DH and I decided to try it out.

They drove me down the road, I paid a gaijin tariff-free fee, and was introduced to Kaede. 22 years old, been in the business 6 months. Passable face, but a body that you usually see on the pages of Playboy. Neither the typical large leg type with big breasts nor the skinny leg type with small breasts, Kaede has truly a great body--breast, legs, ass, and skin.

That said, I left disappointed by everything else. Started on the mat, but didn't want me to touch her. Said I was too big and painful for FS, though she did try for a few seconds, covered. Then went to the bed to change the setting but she wouldn't allow kissing and was obviously irritated when I tried to feel her up all over. Did some DIY, but she didn't even fake interest. Such a waste of a great body.

All in all a very disappointing experience.

Will try Dolce when I have more time to wait for someone to free up. Otherwise I'll probably just stick with Satin Doll.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I'm sure DH has lots of other girls with much better service, but avoid Kaede unless you just want to look at a great body.

I hope you made your displeasure known to the tencho.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Letting them is important because they will fix the problem quickly

Also could be wrong but DL and all sister shops don't charge extra for gaijin from my experience but they will not give you morning prices

Letting them is important because they will fix the problem quickly

Also could be wrong but DL and all sister shops don't charge extra for gaijin from my experience but they will not give you morning prices
Correct.