phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
70m 30k

Type/Location:
yoshiwara

Language Notes:
jp

Details of the Encounter:
Got word from the tencho that Ringo was open to japanese-speaking foreigners. She had been off-limits for so long, the thought of being able to meet her was really enticing.

What a waste...probably the biggest discrepancy between expectation and reality I've ever faced. Yeah, her face is cute, but her voice is just kinda...unattractive. Sounds like a typical auntie. Also she's kinda skinny-fat and not nearly as fair-skinned as in her pictures. Her photo diary is updated quite often but she probably recycles really old pictures. Her profile says she's like 23, but she's probably early 30s.

Anyway, went up, washed, cfs, chatted, left. She didn't let me kiss her and just kinda closed her eyes and starfish'd the whole thing. I got soft inside her I was so bummed out.

You may be thinking...no way...he's just saying this so that nobody else sees her. Nope, you guys can have her lol. Also, the darling harbor website's ranking is totally different from on the one inside the shop. In the shop, ringo isn't even in the top 6; this includes shimei and honmei. On the website however she's like no 1-4 consistently. I don't believe that for a second, there's no way a girl that cold would ever be on a ranking.

But she does have a really nice looking Y. Like, the ones with almost no labia majora, basically just a hairless, slightly puffy pink slit, if that's your thing.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
dh has better

Last edited by a moderator:
I kinda agree, if the girl doesn't show interest, you will get turn off and lost interest, and your dick will not stand and get soft very fast, just like tokyo rose atosuki.
good for the review, there goes my fantasy for her, at least she off my wish list from now.
i will not want a girl, no matter how pretty she is, if she not interested in sex.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
darling harbor (https://darling-h.com/)

Date of Encounter:
June 2018

Contact Method:
phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
70m 30k

Type/Location:
yoshiwara

Language Notes:
jp

Details of the Encounter:
Got word from the tencho that Ringo was open to japanese-speaking foreigners. She had been off-limits for so long, the thought of being able to meet her was really enticing.

What a waste...probably the biggest discrepancy between expectation and reality I've ever faced. Yeah, her face is cute, but her voice is just kinda...unattractive. Sounds like a typical auntie. Also she's kinda skinny-fat and not nearly as fair-skinned as in her pictures. Her photo diary is updated quite often but she probably recycles really old pictures. Her profile says she's like 23, but she's probably early 30s.

Anyway, went up, washed, cfs, chatted, left. She didn't let me kiss her and just kinda closed her eyes and starfish'd the whole thing. I got soft inside her I was so bummed out.

You may be thinking...no way...he's just saying this so that nobody else sees her. Nope, you guys can have her lol. Also, the darling harbor website's ranking is totally different from on the one inside the shop. In the shop, ringo isn't even in the top 6; this includes shimei and honmei. On the website however she's like no 1-4 consistently. I don't believe that for a second, there's no way a girl that cold would ever be on a ranking.

But she does have a really nice looking Y. Like, the ones with almost no labia majora, basically just a hairless, slightly puffy pink slit, if that's your thing.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
dh has better
Who would you recommend at DH?

If you have time during the weekday daytime, Toki is known to be a real winner.
How do you know that? Not important. Thanks for the recommendation. You mean her?

Last edited: