walkin

Appointment Length & Costs:
30k, 70min

Type/Location:
yoshiwara

Language Notes:
jp

Details of the Encounter:
didn't make a reservation, walked in and looked at the cards. the gods did not smile upon me that evening.

probably 40+ years old, homely looking face, tons of tatoos, pretty dark skin for a japanese lady, she could pass for thai or something. a total mama-san. absolutely no noteworthy qualities. probably the ugliest women I've ever fucked.

do your research!

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
bleh

You could have walked away if you weren’t satisfied with what was offered.

I'm too lazy to grab my post from the other thread about these cards.

But to summarize picking with cards = Russian Roulette. But instead of dying you have to fuck a fat girl

I'm too lazy to grab my post from the other thread about these cards.

But to summarize picking with cards = Russian Roulette. But instead of dying you have to fuck a fat girl

LMAO!!!!! Still a better choice but it does cost you some money,

Reactions: Lukes
you have to fuck a fat girl

You say that like it's a bad thing. I'll take a large girl over an overly skinny girl any day. Big girls are nicer to cuddle with after too.

You say that like it's a bad thing. I'll take a large girl over an overly skinny girl any day. Big girls are nicer to cuddle with after too.

Like Avis, fat girls tend to try harder to win your approval.

probably the ugliest women I've ever fucked.
You are still young. I am sure you will fuck many women uglier than her in the future. And when you are old and weak and your hydraulics not longer give you a lift, your fucking will be finished and all you will have are memories. Would you rather have memories of just the hot numbers you fucked, or have memories of all the varied and sundry women you fucked? Would you rather have just the really good memories or as many memories as you can possibly have? Someday all you will have are memories so go for the hotties, but never turn down a less than perfect fuck because someday there will be no more fucking at all. When that time comes you are going to want to have lots of different memories to keep you happy until the lights go out.

Last edited:

It all depends on the person. If it's your type then more power to you.