https://darling-h.com/en/top.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
90min/ 38.600

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Notes:
English and basic japanese with toki

Details of the Encounter:
For my last day in Japan, I wanted to please myself. So why not try the famous soaplands of Japan.
I have learned a lot thanks to you and I have taken the plunge!
Ironically, my Ryokan hotel was right next to the Yoshizawa district, roughly just behind the hotel. I went to the DH, someone took me to a room and then he brought me three pictures of girls. I was really lucky because Toki was the one I wanted, she was one of his three photos.
The person comes back and he tells me that the girl is ready, I leave the room and I see Toki taking my hand with a smile and she says''ikemen'' xD...
We arrive in a kind of bathroom and she says to me: basically the few rules.
It is then that she washes me tenderly, especially on the penis, looking at me with a bewitching look, then tells me to go into the bath.
After being in the bath, she also starts to wash herself and then joins me. She started kissing me deeply and then she started giving me a blowjob.
She took care to go very slowly and very quickly, she was very good, she wanted to make me come and she succeeded. After this little aperitif, she told me: the rest will be much better!
Massage, a really very pleasant experience, her body slipping along my body, her soft breasts on my back and my penis which had already become hard again. Then she licked my whole body and once again it was a pure delight. She turned me over and then re-licked my penis and said to me: hold it back! Smiling and then she preserved it for me and rode me like a goddess. She kisses at length then I ask her if I can caress and she allows me. I caress them gently and they were really soft and pleasant. She was also having fun and it was really cool and then she kept changing the pace to make me come! She understood that I was sensitive to the change in rhythm and that it was necessary to alternate between the fast and the slow
After his long session, we ended up talking. As I had only the basics, we could understand each other quite easily, we drank tea together, it was nice and for the too complex questions, we used google trad. When I asked her what she loved most, she replied with a laugh,''Money is everything'' xD. Then after the session is over, the person comes back to you and gives you a button and a tea. (Basically it's to avoid meeting other customers)
I'm very happy with my first time in a soapland, it was great. I came out with a big smile and a good mood!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the review! I just can't get over how photoshopped her pics are. They made her legs look like tentacles.

Yo out of curiosity do you know the name of the hotel you where at. I might want to stay there next time because of close access to yoshizawa.

Reactions: cuckhimnow
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Darling Harbor

Date of Encounter:
November 2018

Contact Method:
https://darling-h.com/en/top.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
90min/ 38.600

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Notes:
English and basic japanese with toki

Details of the Encounter:
For my last day in Japan, I wanted to please myself. So why not try the famous soaplands of Japan.
I have learned a lot thanks to you and I have taken the plunge!
Ironically, my Ryokan hotel was right next to the Yoshizawa district, roughly just behind the hotel. I went to the DH, someone took me to a room and then he brought me three pictures of girls. I was really lucky because Toki was the one I wanted, she was one of his three photos.
The person comes back and he tells me that the girl is ready, I leave the room and I see Toki taking my hand with a smile and she says''ikemen'' xD...
We arrive in a kind of bathroom and she says to me: basically the few rules.
It is then that she washes me tenderly, especially on the penis, looking at me with a bewitching look, then tells me to go into the bath.
After being in the bath, she also starts to wash herself and then joins me. She started kissing me deeply and then she started giving me a blowjob.
She took care to go very slowly and very quickly, she was very good, she wanted to make me come and she succeeded. After this little aperitif, she told me: the rest will be much better!
Massage, a really very pleasant experience, her body slipping along my body, her soft breasts on my back and my penis which had already become hard again. Then she licked my whole body and once again it was a pure delight. She turned me over and then re-licked my penis and said to me: hold it back! Smiling and then she preserved it for me and rode me like a goddess. She kisses at length then I ask her if I can caress and she allows me. I caress them gently and they were really soft and pleasant. She was also having fun and it was really cool and then she kept changing the pace to make me come! She understood that I was sensitive to the change in rhythm and that it was necessary to alternate between the fast and the slow
After his long session, we ended up talking. As I had only the basics, we could understand each other quite easily, we drank tea together, it was nice and for the too complex questions, we used google trad. When I asked her what she loved most, she replied with a laugh,''Money is everything'' xD. Then after the session is over, the person comes back to you and gives you a button and a tea. (Basically it's to avoid meeting other customers)
I'm very happy with my first time in a soapland, it was great. I came out with a big smile and a good mood!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
So this was November 2018?

Reactions: Negi77