https://darling-h.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90min / 38,600

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Notes:
English on phone and with manager, Google translate with Toki

Details of the Encounter:
Dropped by Darling Harbor to experience a "regular" soapland experience (as opposed to the premium ones about twice as expensive).

Note that while the shop is very gaijin friendly, only about 1/3 of the girls will service gaijin on the first time. It seems once you've been before, about 2/3 of the roster will open up (your mileage may vary).

If you have a particular girl in mind, it helps to call ahead, as unlike most soaplands even their phone staff spoke ok english and was happy to point out who is or isn't available for gaijin, taking a lot of the guesswork out of the usual "roll the dice with 3 laminated photo cards" method that most soaplands use.

Surprisingly Toki does take first-timer gaijin, and she's actually ranked 7-8 on all their ranking measures in the waiting room and online. I made a booking for her first slot on a Saturday morning. The phone staff politely pointed out that their discount rates for mornings etc do NOT apply to gaijin and I'd be paying the standard rate. But at least no further gaijin tax.

Upon arrival at my appointment time, was taken to the usual black sofa waiting room and given a can of tea. About 5 minutes later she was ready and met me at the base of the stairs to take me to the room. The room itself is... pretty basic. A tiny room with a tiny twin size bed, barely enough room for an air mattress, and a dinky plastic tub. At least it seemed fairly clean.

The website's photos and movie shows Toki quite well, she's a very slim, very pretty girl in maybe late 20s or early 30s, with great skin and nice B/C cups for her frame. Initially a bit shy, we slowly undressed over some mutual introductions. I also brought her a small cosmetics gift to break the ice that she appreciated. Some more teasing and LFK as she soaped me off on the stool, definitely warming up to each other a lot despite the language barrier. Then some more teasing in the tub, including a very nice BBBJ as I floated.

Next she set up the mattress for mat play. Though this was my first time, even now after some more experience I can say Toki's mat game is on point! She uses her mouth very well for a cat bath, licking and sucking all over and lifting my hips to tease below the belt. Despite her rather skinny frame, she does a great nuru body rub. Soon we flipped and she popped on some protection with her mouth, and began to ride me. Between the excellent teasing, her sexy moans, and excellent hip motion, it wasn't long til I popped. I think we'd only gone through 2 or 3 positions on the mat.

Here's where something extraordinary happened... And I still don't know if it was a miscommunication, but possibly she didn't realize I'd finished in the bag, and immediately turned me onto my back and began a spirited HJ with tons of nuru gel. Normally I'm very sensitive a mere 30 seconds after coming, and of course have a refractory period, though my erection remains. But the nuru gel provided enough lubrication that it still felt good, and her hands were FLYING up and down my shaft, and she was using them well. Another few minutes and I exploded again, hard. I don't think I've ever come twice so quickly before, with literally no rest in between. It was an interesting experience to say the least.

Finally satisfied she's wrung me dry, we cleaned up and moved to the bed. She called down for a tea for us, which was promptly delivered. Here I tried to explain how I'd never come twice that quickly before, but despite several attempts in english, japanese, and with google translate, she still wasn't getting what I was saying, and kept thinking I was asking if it would be ok to do 2 shots. So this made me think maybe she somehow didn't realize I'd come in the bag the first time? Odd since it's not like I was hiding it or anything.

Regardless, I had to rest a bit by this point and had her lie on the bed while I explored her body, leading to a hot gentle DATY session getting her very wet. I continued until she stopped me, and she was definitely responsive throughout. She has a quite pretty shaved kitty with delicate but protruding lips. She returned the favor with some BBBJ but after the 2 rapid-fire shots (she still didn't understand that I'd already came twice), I was too sensitive for a third that quickly. So I had her finish with an excellent full body massage. Not quite CMT level but still excellent. She was sexy and service oriented throughout and a we had a great time.

Once the time was up, I was invited to another waiting room with all the photos and rankings of the girls up on the walls. The manager came back in and gave me his card and contact info for future bookings, and pointed out which of the girls were now available now that I'm a safe customer (about 2/3rds of them). Weirdly I had to wait another 15 minutes or so for a taxi with another Japanese client in the room, but was eventually on my way.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Excellent time and a new experience double-firing with Toki. Her name means Rabbit Princess. Treat her well!

She told me she shaved and happened to cut herself before, that was this year, only if i mistook her,
she said she is 28, Nov her birthday.
But i not going for her again in NOV, i have more than twice with her.
She was very exhausted and can't keep up with my pace, i was still able to go outside and run for 10km.
So decided no going for her any more,
those going for her in NOV, can celebrate birthday for her.

Reactions: Majora
She told me she shaved and happened to cut herself before, that was this year, only if i mistook her,
she said she is 28, Nov her birthday.
But i not going for her again in NOV, i have more than twice with her.
She was very exhausted and can't keep up with my pace, i was still able to go outside and run for 10km.
So decided no going for her any more,
those going for her in NOV, can celebrate birthday for her.

Haha, monster of legends!

.read her diariy.
Like i mentioned, her birthday coming.