Guest viewing is limited

Y-Shirt (SL) Darling harbour-Airi (highly recommended for the budgeted)

ah toh

Contributor License
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Darling harbour-Airi https://darling-h.com/profile.php?id=airi

Date of Encounter:
nov2018

Contact Method:
walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90min , 38.6k

Type/Location:
yoshiwara

Language Notes:
simple english

Details of the Encounter:
Let me start my continuous 11 visits in 11 days with my last visit.

DH, got 2 rooms and 1 use for incoming and the other for out going, pretty cool.
But the incoming room are shared with foreigners and Japanese, and foreigners are very common there, as compare to high end shops(in fact high end shops are less frequent by foreigners.
Well, i hope they not losing their local markets.

i decided to go for shorter course, glad i make the right choice.
Not becasue of the girl, but of me.
I felt my performance dropping after my peak perform with sora which at the 9th visit of the continuous daily 2 hours fuck , as the next day i start to felt not able to control well.

I hated my favorite girl get fuck by disgusting man, yet i hope she is doing well and stay longer there so that i can visit her again, so i give my recommendation here.
she is good.
very underrate, you actually get more than you pay for (i sure you don't believe me, haha).
most high end shop girls i paid 60-70k still i feel overpriced after seeing the girl, but for her, 70k(120min) i am willing and happy to pay (if she work in tiara).

she is tall, and when i meet her on the stairs, i can see good body shape with her clothes on, first impression, sexy body.
when she undressed, she got the right body flesh, she not those slim, thin type of girl, but good body flesh for matplay and for good caressing .
her waist is not slim, yet her upper and lower body just make it proportionally good enough for a totally good shape.
Basically for her height, her body is great, not consider fat or bulky.
best of all, she look basically the same as the website, if you find her pretty enough, man..., for the price you pay.
if you think she still not pretty enough on the web, i got nothing to say.
The only comment for her , if not for her teeth,else i got nothing to find fault.

Service is all out, and blow skill is killing.
i wish i had bang her hard as i did to sora, which i really wanted to,but twice i feel like cumming out and i had to pull back, haha.
Just nice i pick the shorter hours, but i asked her to skip the matplay and only sex, so still mange to really struggle hard through few intervals of about 15minutes each.
Really shag out as i was trying to maintain standing throughout the whole session.
i promise her for longer session next time 140min or above, and will be in better shape.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
she is one of the good choice i make, better than most high end girls i have.
to stress, with that price, it is best value for money, as compare to most high end girls i pay for.