Appointment Length & Costs:
70 Minutes, 30,000 Yen

Type/Location:
yoshiwara

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:

TLDR
  • akari: you want to fuck a spinner in cosplay with a nice pussy and you don't mind if she's ugly
  • honoka: you wanna fuck the smoking hot mana-san spinner milf at the snack bar you go to sometimes
  • arisa: you wanna fuck a THICC japanese lady with child bearing hips

akari
  • face: I got lured in by her masterfully crafted photos in her diary and twitter. In reality, she's pretty ugly. Probably cruel of me to say but when I saw her on the stairs she reminded me of the wicked witch of the west from the wizard of oz. 3/10
  • boobs: natural, but small and forgettable. Boob guys should avoid her. 5/10
  • legs: nice proportions and waist/hips ratio, but she didn't shave her legs and had some noticeable hair on her thighs. It was pretty off-putting considering how so many working girls seem to get their legs lasered. 6/10
  • pussy: lasered and really, really nice actually. 10/10
  • skin: fair, but not super pale or anything. 7/10
  • play: very good, she'll take care of you. is really good at deep throating. i couldn't get super into it though because she isn't that hot. kept bugging me about "not enough time" when there was 25 minutes left and I was ready for round 2 5/10
  • other: i actually contacted her on twitter first and she takes cosplay requests, if you're into that.
  • overall: will not repeat...her face is just too weird looking. 5/10

honoka
  • face: she's probably in her late 30s or early 40s, but still very, very good looking. chiseled features, really straight nose that a lot of girls would pay for. 7.5/10
  • body: very skinny, almost borderline too skinny for my tastes. if you like thicc girls with a bit of cushion she might not be for you. curves are nice though and her thin legs were great 7.5/10
  • skin: pale, not super pale, but a tad lighter than "average" japanese fair skin. hard to describe, it has a slight pinkish hue. 8/10
  • pussy: shaved but not lasered. also she's probably been in the business for a while as this was probably the loosest women I've fucked in a while. still, i get really turned on by a shaved pink pussy. 8/10
  • play: she's really erotic (as she notes in her profile) and gets super into it. in 70 minutes i came twice and as the phone rang the 2nd time i fingered her into oblivion and she writhed around and i could feel her insides convulse. 8/10
  • overall: will probably repeat at some point, but deliheru is too good, and a lot cheaper, and the girls are way younger/hotter 7.5/10

arisa
  • face: not anything like her profile pictures which they airbrushed to hell and back with a totally different skin tone. still, she's pretty cute. 6.5/10
  • body: THICC girl. not fat, but has enormous fucking hips for an asian lady. probably borderline for my tastes though, i think i prefer a tad bit skinnier. 6.5/10
  • pussy: au naturale 5/10
  • skin: not pale at all, but blemish free and soft. 6.5/10
  • play: good, she'll take care of you. nothing out of this world though 6/10
  • overall: a nice girl, but forgettable experience. will not repeat. 5.5/10

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
honoka is a gem. the others, nope.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the reports, we do appreciate it. We general prefer specific reports on each provider to give them fair airtime, but anyway for now, thanks for sharing the experiences.

Approved: 8/17/2020

Yeah true, but deriheru doesn't guarantee ga like soapland does. Unless you are going to asian mystique. You can check this forum for a good list of deriheru. I be recently read about jk style and heard it was pretty good

Yeah true, but deriheru doesn't guarantee ga like soapland does. Unless you are going to asian mystique. You can check this forum for a good list of deriheru. I be recently read about jk style and heard it was pretty good
I check the forum frequently lol. just want to know if there is any deriheru that is not mentioned in the forum

can anyone suggest deriheru(other than AM) that provide FS?

Reactions: daijimono
I've always wanted to try Arisa and unfortunately had a very rare work schedule when I first eyed her. I actually had a chance to choose her last time but ended up choosing Momo upon Toki calling off for the day when I wanted to see her for a 2nd visit that trip. Seems like Arisa is around more often and despite figuring that her face isn't accurate to her photos it's nice to know that she's got the thiccness I thirst for. I hope she sees foreigners.