Guest viewing is limited

Y-Shirt (SL) Darling Harbour - Excellent time with Ayase - A pro among pros!

SoapFTW

Darling Harbour Enthusiast
Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Darling Harbour - Ayase https://darling-h.com/smart/profile.php?id=ayase

Date of Encounter:
September 2019

Contact Method:
03 3872 4555 (Members number - anyone who as been there before can call this number)

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 min - ¥29800

Type/Location:
Shop location

Language Notes:
Limited English. Session conducted in Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Review #3 from yours truly below!

I had an itch only a Darling Harbour girl could scratch, so I did what had to be done and set up a quick 70 minute session with Ayase.

My contact at the shop had recommended her to me, so I went through him to set my appointment up and called the shop to officially set it in stone.

Upon arrival at Nippori Station, South Exit, I called up and waited at the usual spot outside Gusto / Family Mart for my ride to arrive. On the way to the shop my driver, whom I’m also on good terms with, told me he was surprised that I had an appointment with Ayase, and she’s usually not available to foreigners. I hadn’t known that, so I told him one of the other guys there set it up for me. We chatted about the girls, and I mentioned my time with Nene the other week and he was again shocked I’d gotten in to see her, as she’s usually Japanese-only.

So, before I go on, let me give you fellow punters some tips to access all areas of Darling Harbour:
1. Improve your Japanese to the point you can have a proper friendly conversation with the staff.
2. Don’t sit in the car and shut up. Have a conversation, break the ice and become semi-mates.
3. Exchange LINE details with someone there who will vouch for you with the girls.
4. Contact that guy first, and more than likely he’ll have your back and convince the Japanese-only girls to give you a chance based on your Japanese and his impression of you. (Ayase mentioned to me she hates the awkwardness of being with a customer and not being able to communicate so that’s why she originally shut them off.)
5. Shouldn’t need to be said, but treat the girls with kindness and respect. Reviews go both ways, so if the guys there hear someone has been a douchebag, they’ll only let you access the lower level girls.

It’s worked for me.

So, moving on...

After arrival I was shown to the waiting room as usual. Stinks of smoke, but comfy sofas make it bearable.

I didn’t have to wait long at all this time. I was called, and met the STUNNING Ayase at the stairs and was greeted with a wonderful smile. She took my hand and lead me up two flight of stairs to her room.

Entering the room, she was immediately touchy-feely, and very friendly. Set a nice tone for the whole session. The consummate professional, she helped me remove my clothes, folded them nicely and got out of her own clothes. Sometimes girls can take a while to get to this point, so I was happy with the flow of things.

In the shower she washed me well and got nice and intimate (DFK). She asked me if I preferred mat or bed, so I chose the bed. After we transitioned over, we made out for a while with some more DFK and warmed each other up with our hands. Following that we pleasured each other with some BBBJ, DATY and 69. She capped me with her mouth, very smoothly, and we moved on to FS with some mish, CG and some other positions I don’t know the names of! In any case she made me believe she was enjoying herself just as much as I was.

After busting a nut, we cleaned up, made out some more, had a chat and then made out until final call.

Basic details of the girl and experience:

Looks: 9/10 - her facial skin tone and some freckles have been photoshopped, but the rest is dead accurate. Beautiful smile and face, slim and tall (around 170cm), small but perky boobs, great lips for kissing. Shaved or lasered downstairs with a small patch left at the top. Very pretty!
Attitude: Professional, all about the customer, but kind of mutually so it’s a great GFE if you speak good Japanese.
Age: listed as 23 or 24, but actually 31. Hot-ass 31 year old, IMO.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I considered choosing “Recommended, May Repeat”, but who am I kidding? This one is a gem. If I have access I’d be an idiot to not repeat.

Thanks again for another review, glad you're having a good time!

Attitude: Professional, all about the customer, but kind of mutually so it’s a great GFE if you speak good Japanese.
Really good info there. :)

Approved: 9/14/2019

Reactions: SoapFTW
Thank you again for this review. Damn, I might try Darling Harbour for my next trip but I am afraid I don't have a sufficient level in Japanese, can speak it quite good but I don't think I am fluent enough, still have to think about my wording and all, when I don't lack vocabulary. Anyway thanks again fo this review, it looks cool/funny to be semi-mates with soaplands staff ^^ Also maybe you know about their mail magazine on Cityheaven? If you use it does it work for you or is it only for the Japanese clients? (I subscribed to a lot of them for my trip but it may be useless ^^)

Reactions: SoapFTW
... Also maybe you know about their mail magazine on Cityheaven? If you use it does it work for you or is it only for the Japanese clients? (I subscribed to a lot of them for my trip but it may be useless ^^)
I don’t know about their mail magazine on City Heaven, but they do have one to sign up to on their home page. I signed up, and got the ¥5000 off coupon, but unfortunately it only works for Japanese. Also, I’ll probably stop my subscription soon because the format changed and the new one kind of sucks.

anyone need contacts for shops and touts, sme may not be valid , like SD
IMG_20190914_123132.jpg
IMG_20190914_123207.jpg

So, before I go on, let me give you fellow punters some tips to access all areas of Darling Harbour:
1. Improve your Japanese to the point you can have a proper friendly conversation with the staff.
2. Don’t sit in the car and shut up. Have a conversation, break the ice and become semi-mates.
3. Exchange LINE details with someone there who will vouch for you with the girls.
4. Contact that guy first, and more than likely he’ll have your back and convince the Japanese-only girls to give you a chance based on your Japanese and his impression of you. (Ayase mentioned to me she hates the awkwardness of being with a customer and not being able to communicate so that’s why she originally shut them off.)
5. Shouldn’t need to be said, but treat the girls with kindness and respect. Reviews go both ways, so if the guys there hear someone has been a douchebag, they’ll only let you access the lower level girls.

This is good advice and most of these can be implemented in some way pretty much anywhere. It's always good to develop a good rapport with the shop keepers and other staff.

Thanks for the review.

anyone need contacts for shops and touts, sme may not be valid , like SDView attachment 12135 View attachment 12136
I love how jyotei's card design is a ripoff of the Tsutaya T-point card, lol.

Having an SO at home I never keep the name cards and only the discreet looking point cards. Sometimes when the girls give me a meishi with a nice message I feel a biiiit bad for having to toss it out after the message, but eh.

Reactions: Mathias and SoapFTW