Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes - 38,600 yen

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese and a reasonable amount of English

Details of the Encounter:
http://darling-h.com/profile.php?id=michiru

Felt like hitting up Yoshiwara one Saturday, so I decided to give DH a shot since I hadn't been there in awhile. Sat down and chose Michiru and I made an alright choice.

When I saw her, she looked nerdy...had glasses on and her hair up. Which was fine because of what happened later on. So get undressed and showered we hop into the tub. Lots of kissing and her teasing my cock with her tits and body. After while we get out and hit the bed, and she gave an amazing BBBJ. (really slobbing my knob) After finishing she looked up and asked "kimochii?" of course I replied back positively because it was great.

Slip a condom on starting in CG and a few other positions. She was really into it and we were really sweaty and she held me tight a lot. Finally I popped in the condom and was exhausted afterwards. She smokes reds, just like me. Had a drink and a cigarette, she's one of the more different Japanese girls I've talked to. She studies video game design and likes to play GTA 5 online which really surprised me, she told me how nerdy she is. Good English speaker too!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Pretty good time, and as seen on her page she is 20.

Last edited:
@lonegaijin - Sorry for the late follow up but thanks for putting in this review. Glad you had a nice time..
I'm surprised at the number of female GTA players.... ahem @MissInsomnia ;)
GTA: Vice City and V are hands down the best in the series!

tumblr_lkofdaaGLn1qa7c4ho1_500.gif