Darling Harbour - Mii

wanabe

TAG Member
Reaction score
Date/Time: Summer 2015
Provider: Mii (stylized みぃ)
Contact Info: http://darling-h.com/profile.php?id=mii
Type/Location: Darling Harbour - Yoshiwara District
Language Specifics: Japanese (conversational, not required)
Session Length/Fee: 70m / 29.800 yen
Physical Description: Body matches the pictures - slim, solid B-cup, normal sized nipples (that get very hard), partially shaved kitty. Her teeth are a bit chaotic, but I didn't really take notice. Her eyes are photoshopped to all hell in the photo and are much softer and more natural looking (smaller, angled) in person. She's certainly cute, and she has a really tight pussy as well.

Details: This is my first P4P experience, and I figured soaplands provided an interesting enough stage to make this worthwhile. Showed up earlier in the morning and walked right in. I took off my shoes and they just sent me straight into the waiting room. I spoke to them only in Japanese they assumed for a while that I was a local (my vocational skills are strong for short, conversational things, and I look the part). However, I corrected them and told them I was a gaijin (likely a mistake, but I didn't want to get caught in a lie on my first time). The guy was just glad I was able to do the whole transaction in Japanese and was extremely polite and friendly to me.

He came back with 6 photos, said only 4 would see gaijin. I actually came in the morning in hopes of meeting with Aoi, as she has some reviews on TAG from gaijin, but he insisted that she wouldn't do it. He recommended Mii, and I just went with it because she seemed cute enough.

30 minutes of waiting around with 2 other fellas in the room and I'm finally brought upstairs by Mii. We sit down and chat for a bit, then she asks if she can undress me. I oblige, she undresses herself, and after a little more chat she sits me down on the chair for a wash. When she's bathing me, she pays extra attention to my nether regions and my asshole. She soaps herself up and rubs herself against me a bit before asking me to get in the tub. We both brush our teeth and she climbs in with me. Here I got to feel her body up a little bit, and her nipples got extremely hard quickly. I started playing with her pussy and she reciprocated by grabbing my cock. She asks me to lay back in the tub and lift my waist and goes into BBBJ. Lots of slurping noises, but she only takes in the head and a little bit more of the shaft. I asked her to show me her face while she was doing all this and the eye contact during the blowjob was super hot, at least. She's really good with her hands, so it made up for the general lack of suction she was giving.

A few minutes of that and she pulls out the mat, covers it and herself in oil, and invites me to lay down. First I'm on my stomach, and gives me some nurunuru massage for about 5 minutes. All the while she's moaning, and I reach my hand back to finger her whenever she slides up my body. She asks me to flip, and we LFK while she continues to massage me. The mat play with the oil felt absolutely fantastic, and she's sparse but firm with her use of her hands on my junk during this, keeping the tension high but not giving too much away. About 5 minutes more of this and she goes into BBBJ, then puts on the cap with her mouth, into FS cowgirl. She hovered over my dick for a good 10 seconds, playing with it before slowly letting it in. This is when I learned exactly how tight she was, and it felt amazing inside of her, in spite of the incredibly thick and tight condom (I'm not big or anything, but they seem to use really restrictive stuff here). She rides me and I power bottom for her a little bit, though it's kind of hard on the slippery mat and we have a couple funny slippery moments. I pop within 5 minutes (hadn't had a good wank in about a week, hoping to get a second pop maybe). I tell her I'm about to cum and she hilts me hard as soon as she feels it start. She's got good control of her muscles down there and milked me dry. We lay there for a few minutes, some LFK (you could tell she was kind of hesitant about the kissing, probably because I'm a gaijin....or maybe she's just that submissive. I honestly couldn't figure it out), and she goes to clean me up. Mouthwash, she hands me the drink menu and we get tea, and then we both wash up again and sit down on the bed and chat. I've still got around 25 minutes left on the clock, but she just sort of keeps chatting and hands me my clothes so we can both get dressed over our drinks.

In all, she was a really pleasant girl to chat with and the mat play was great. She said she knew she only had so many years in this business and that she eventually wanted to be an investor, so we talked about that (in Japanese) and I helped her a bit with her English for the last few minutes. I sort of wish we got to fool around more. At the very least, we cuddled a bit as we chatted and she seemed to be receptive to that. Sex was good, wish I had jerked off at all that week so I could have lasted longer, oh well.

Afterward, we went downstairs and on the way down we could hear a couple of the other girls REALLY going at it, at which point Mii hurried me down the stairs. Led to a separate waiting room (different from before) and driven to the train station in a private van alone.

Recommendation: For the price, I'll definitely be going again! It's only about ~$250USD for the experience, and the mat play was worth it and the selection and quality of the girls seems to be pretty good in spite of my being a foreigner. It'll probably be a long while until I'm back, so I will probably try to pass off as a local next time to get a discount and a wider selection of girls (I really doubt they'll recognize me, and I've consistently passed off as local Japanese in my time in the country). Mii seemed to be a little off-put by the whole foreigner thing but she still made it pleasant thanks to her general charm. Will definitely try to see another girl though (hopefully Natsuko, Mika, or Aoi next time....though Natsuko was nowhere to be found on the schedule while I was around).

Nice review! Sounds like you had quite a bit of fun. Next time have you thought about going at it longer?

Great review. I was fancing a visit down there again. How old does she actually seem to be in comparison to her profile age?

@bichan2, yeah, it's a possibility. I just kind of went with the flow for my first P4P, so next time I might try to get more time out.

@rocky, she seemed to be in her late 20s, but it's hard to say. She was young, had a good body, and soft skin.

Also I should mention that during mat play, she spent some time licking my asshole, which was actually pretty nice.