Guest viewing is limited

Darling Harbour - Mika (+info On Ran And Serika)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DukeNukem

TAG Member
Reaction score
Date: June 2015
Provider: Mika (http://darling-h.com/profile.php?id=mika) + some info on Serika and Ran
Contact Info: http://darling-h.com/
Type: Soapland
Language Specifics: They don't really speak English (and I don't speak Japanese). Everything worked out well though.
Session Length/Fee: 90 minutes / 38,900 yen, 70 minutes / 29,800 yen
Physical Description: Picture and measurements are correct for Mika and Ran, Serika some photoshopping for sure.

Details:
Hi everyone, here's my attempt at a triple review, hope it's not getting too long and complicated. So I decided to try out the famous Japanese Soapland and after reading the reviews here I went with Darling Harbour. In total I went there 3 times over the last few weeks and each of the experiences was really different, from horrible to wonderful.
So let's start:
Like others have mentioned, the place is pretty easy to find if you have Google Maps. Just go to Asakusa or Minowa station and walk to Yoshiwara. Once at the shop, some dudes in black suits warmly welcome you in and once you are sat down will present the available girls. No Japanese needed at all during the whole process, as the guys speak some English.

First time I was shown 4 girls, none of which I recognized from their website. So I asked which one the tout would recommend, it was Serika since she was supposed to offer the best mat play (http://darling-h.com/profile.php?id=serika, don't trust the pics though). I made a big mistake and followed his advice. In hindsight, always ask for the girl with the highest ranking (they have a ranking system I didn't really understood) or you know from some review. Get information on the good girls first and know beforehand whats their schedule or you may waste money like me. Turns out Serika is pretty old (my guess mid to end 30s), fat (though she has some nice pair of boobs though) and has an ugly face. Doesnt speak English, but one of the first sentences she told me with the help of her phone was she doesnt offer FS for foreigners. Great. The whole 70 minutes was extremely awkward. No kissing, touching, only a lame CBJ and CHJ until completion after some mediocre mat play. You could feel she had some issues with gaijin. I was really disappointed... NO RECOMMENDATION (0 of 5).

Since I still wanted to experience a nice Soapland experience, I went again a few days later. This time I checked the schedule and timed it so that some high ranked girls would be working. To my surprise I was shown only one picture, the girl’s name was Ran (http://darling-h.com/profile.php?id=ran). I guess all of the others were busy or didn't service foreigners. Ran was much better than the first experience. She is much prettier, I especially liked her eyes. I didnt really like her chin and mouth area though, too pointy somehow. She told me she's 29, her English was OK for simple communication. She did a nice service with BBBJ and DFK to start things off. After some decent mat play with 69 we went over to the bed for some FS. Overall good performance, even though she seemed kind of tired and overworked (her shift that day was from 6am to 24pm!). Too much fake moaning IMO and a bit of garlic taste at the DFK. Would recommend her though if no better option available (2.5 of 5).

Third times a charm they say and since I still had some cash to spare and was still horny, I wanted to try their number one, Natsuko. So I timed it that I would be there for her shift start. When I arrived fifteen minutes before her official shift start I was told that somebody else was faster and had already booked her (she seems to be very popular!). Since I didnt know any of the other girls I insisted on Natsuko and was able to book her a few hours later (you have to pay in advance though). So I spent the time elsewhere and when I returned was shocked to hear that Natsuko actually had become ill in the meantime and had to stop working that day (actually I'm kind of glad it didn't happen while I was with her...). So the tout offered to return my money or I could choose another girl. I decided to stay and asked for the girl with the highest ranking this time. It was Mika, who seems to be one of their Top5 girls and I can now understand why.
The moment I saw Mika I was blown away by her looks, she is as pretty as the pics on the website. Very thin and slender with beautiful hair and soft skin. Her face looks really young (she told me she’s 24 which I believe to be true) and she has a big mouth with lush lips. She even has one of these cute double-teeth that seem to be so en vogue in Japan these days. She is quite tanned for a Japanese woman and has something like a B-cup. Overall 9/10 in my opinion (since her booty could be a bit bigger). I think one of the prettiest women I had the chance to be with so far (which doesn't count as much anyway), I felt instantly attracted to her.
After going to the room together, we started talking a bit which was kind of difficult since her English is quite rudimentary. Still, it was possible to get some conversation going on to lessen the awkwardness. After some minutes of talking she started washing me on the ball chair. In the beginning, she seemed to be a bit shy about being with a foreigner which actually turned me on more.
After washing we went to the bath tub together. Now the fun part started since we began some very intense DFK. It felt great and I couldn’t stop kissing her, she’s a great kisser. The kissing seemed to last forever, but after a while she asked if she should prepare the nuru massage. I agreed and lay down on the mat and she started to rub her body on me. She actually has some really nifty moves, sliding and slipping her hands everywhere which felt great. After a while I couldn’t stop anymore and wanted to turn. She started some nice BBBJ on the flip and looked me in the eyes while doing it. We then commenced some of the best 69 I ever had. Her private parts seemed very clean and tasted great so I decided to DATY and even licked her asshole. She immensely enjoyed that and came shortly after. The smile afterwards was amazing which got me really going. So I continued and when she came the second time I simultaneously CIM. It was awesome.

Next, she started cleaning up me and the mat and we went to the bed. Some more DFK and DATY followed. Even though we could barely communicate it felt like such a nice GFE. After some more foreplay I began fucking her in missionary. We then switched to CG where she rode me so hard and deep that even the bed kind of fell apart. She seemed to enjoy it a lot which is extremely important to get me going as well. It really felt like fucking a new girlfriend for the first few times, just amazing. Lastly, we finished with doggy and I came in her for the second time.
After the final clean up we hugged and she wished me farewell.
I can’t wait to meet her again in the future, I highly recommend you to try Mika out (5/5)! Please take good care of her as she seems to be a bit unexperienced with foreigners so hopefully she keeps accepting gaijin in the future.

Recommendation:

Overall I can recommend Darling Harbour for their good service, even though the first time there was totally messed up.
Mika was just amazing and was totally worth it to go again.

Reactions: TheScientist
Wow! A covered HJ at a soapland. Tell your J-pals about it and see if they believe it!

Thank you for the review! I really want to try the nuru massage

Oh.. how I wish you had posted this a day sooner. Guess what? I had the pleasure of trying out Serika yesterday. Also, I was flying out the next day, so I decided to splurge and spend my last ¥ on a 90 min course.

I kind of felt horrible as I thought there was something wrong with me, she didn't bother to explain that she doesn't do FS with foreigners. Or maybe she did, but I didn't understand that part (we mostly spoke Japanese). Dunno if I should write a review, looks like you've got it covered. Beware of Serika, guys, she is hands down the worst p2p experience I've ever had.

If you want proof, I have her DH business card in my wallet, could take a photo of it. Why did she think I'd want to come back and choose her again? what the heck.

I'm feeling for you mate... I even felt a bit violated afterwards. ;) Just horrible. She also gave me her card which really suprised me, as I must've looked extremely disappointed in the end. I'm really wondering why she keeps accepting foreigners, as she's clearly giving DH a bad reputation. Maybe someone who speaks Japanese can tell them the next time?

I'll say it again to everyone here, avoid Serika at all costs!!!

Not criticizing here at all but if you have the financial wherewithal, I would recommend one trip to a high end soap rather than multiple trips at the low end.

At the high class soaps, the girls are usually between 21-24 (I'm currently repeatedly hitting a 20 yr old) with a much fresher, better looking package. I would say you would expect to pay 65,000 to 80,000 though. It's not cheap.

Reactions: John Chavers
Don't get me wrong, the time with Mika was amazing and for me worth every penny I spent at DH. It's just I found quite a few reviews of this establishment here and on other sites. It seemed like the safest choice as I couldn't find anything negative (except suzu maybe). Dishing out almost 80.000 at once seemed like a bigger risk at the time and seeing as there's few reviews of those expensive shops I decided against it. But for my next trip to Tokyo, I'm open for suggestions. :)

Not criticizing here at all but if you have the financial wherewithal, I would recommend one trip to a high end soap rather than multiple trips at the low end.

At the high class soaps, the girls are usually between 21-24 (I'm currently repeatedly hitting a 20 yr old) with a much fresher, better looking package. I would say you would expect to pay 65,000 to 80,000 though. It's not cheap.
True, but if you don't want to pay that much Natsuko will give you a fantastic service for less than 30000Yens, and now we have even another super girl there to look for. I can't wait to come back and go with Natsuko again, and try Mika

hello dukenukem,

thank you for above information. this is my first time in Japan and had been fooled by some black fellows at Shinjuku two times! few hundreds dollars had gone for nothing, won't repeat the same mistake though!

just wondering for darling harbour, is 38900 / 90 mins and 29800 for 70 mins the only amount we need to pay? is there any other additional charges? and also, do we need to make reservation or we can just rock up and hoping the girl like Mika will be available?

thanking in advance for the information sir!

That's all you pay as far as the price goes. I've personally never made reservations there, always walked up. Choices are limited though

Hello there,

like I said, best would be to check out DH website and see if the girl you like is working that day. Once there you can ask for the girl in question if you're not shown her picture. If she is just busy you may be able to make a reservation for a later time.

Prices are all inclusive and like mentioned in my review. I've never heard otherwise...

By the way, has anyone else tried out Mika yet? I'm curious about other people's opinion.

Hello there,

like I said, best would be to check out DH website and see if the girl you like is working that day. Once there you can ask for the girl in question if you're not shown her picture. If she is just busy you may be able to make a reservation for a later time.

Prices are all inclusive and like mentioned in my review. I've never heard otherwise...

By the way, has anyone else tried out Mika yet? I'm curious about other people's opinion.

thank you Duke,

would you be so kind to give me the direction to DH? the map on their website is an image, i cannot translate the address..

thanks again.

Just copy/paste the Japanese name of DH into Google Maps: ダーリングハーバー.
I walked there from one of the nearest stations (Minowa or Asakusa) and used my phone to navigate me, it took about 15 minutes.
Or just take a taxi and show them the address, they should know the place...

Status
Not open for further replies.