Guest viewing is limited

Y-Shirt (SL) Darling Harbour - Mizuki

sohelpmegoat

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Mizuki - https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/darling-hb/girlid-21513039/

Date of Encounter:
16th May 2018

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
140 mins - 59600 yen

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Went to DH again on a Wednesday night, got offered 3 girls, there are more girls on offer for foreigners that night but were booked until 2 hours later so I chose Mizuki. From her measurements I know she's of a chubby build and the tencho was honest and told me before I asked, she's also a newcomer and I was told this as well, curious to know the difference between a veteran and newcomer hence I made my choice.

Face wise as per the tencho she's really cute and I have no complaints there definitely her and really young, I asked and she said she's 21 and her blog pictures show her face. Body was chubby as expected but the breasts were kinda saggy instead of being firm, she's only slightly chubby nothing major.

Now on to the service, the BBBJ was sloppy and sex was nice, her pussy felt great and tight, mat play was where I felt the biggest difference from the one I got from Yukino, here it showed why she's an amateur hence it's ok but nothing special.

Personality is good, cheerful and playful throughout the session although a little aloof in moments.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
While I still had a good time I found out from this experiment that I am not one to prefer a chubby body so I will not repeat but would recommend her to anyone that wouldn't mind that. Session is conducted in Japanese only, she doesn't really know any English. Also a final note, I chose Mizuki on a conscious choice that she was chubby and slim girls are available before anyone says DH only offers fat and old girls.

Reactions: MikeH
thanks for the review. I note several new girls on their roster since a few months but no time to try them yet. Until last year most of the DH girls are early 30's in average but they do have young and slim girls, Toki is one of them, a great provider but work in the morning shift only.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland