Telephone: 03 3872 4555

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes ¥38600

Type/Location:
Shop location

Language Notes:
Basic English

Details of the Encounter:
I thought I'd better post this before my memory of Momo blends into the memories of all the other bathtime companions whose company I've enjoyed recently.

After yet another explosion at me over nothing from my not-better half, and securing a day off work, as a bit of a Fuck You to all concerned I decided to go check out Momo at Darling Harbour, as recommended to me by one of the staff there. I enquired as to her and Rabu (Love)'s availability at my preferred time, and was told Momo would be available, so I locked it in and started heading over.

After arrival, I was told that she'd be late, as she was on her way to the shop and had been held up for some reason. Another example of the typical tactic DH uses to leave the shifts posted online unchanged to lure in customers even when they know the girl isn't there. On their site it said Momo was there from 9am that day, so my appointment at 1pm seemed reasonable. Turns out they hadn't bothered to change the publicized time after Momo changed her shift, so I was left waiting for half an hour before she was there and ready. Not her fault, but still...

Anyhooo..........

Fast forward to greeting at the stairs time, and while she definitely looks different to her photos, Momo is still a real cutie. A very pronounced jawline, making her face an interesting shape from some angles, but from the front she's just gorgeous. A great smile, and a smoking petite body with ample boobs. Slender legs, small but round and proportionate hips, great skin tone with zero blemishes.

Speaking Japanese with her from the get-go made things easy and got her to relax a bit. She's actually 20 years old, according to her, and to be honest I believe her. Originally from Niigata. Coming from a caretaking background, she has a really nice disposition and makes you wish you had a chance to spend more time with her even without the physical aspect.

Heading over to the shower, she washed me off thoroughly, paying special attention to the important bits, and even soaped me up with her tits, which was awesome! We spent a bit of time in the bath, then moved over to the bed as I wasn't in the mood for mat play.

On the bed, we kissed a lot, and while she didn't avoid really full on DFK like Nene at Darling Harbour did, we didn't really go for the full snog either. More tender, if you will. Enjoyable, nonetheless. She got good and wet, enough so that no lube was required, although she's definitely a tight fit, so bigger fellas who try to go a round with her might have a tough time and hurt her a bit. After the initial tight fit, Sergeant 6 Inches fit just nicely. We just did regular old missionary position for a while until I was done, then after cleaning up a bit we just had a nice GFE on the bed with her laying on my arm and just chatting. Very nice. Just what the doctor ordered.

With a bit of time left, we started making out again and both of our downstairs got ready to go again, so we did various positions (missionary, cowgirl, doggy), but my soldier couldn't complete his mission, so I just called it quits, gave her a bit of a smooch, and said let's pack things up.

She said she'd be happy to have me back, so hopefully she enjoyed our date as much as I did.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
A real cutie who is good at her job, even if an amateur. This shop does charge a fair bit, but I find it's worth it for the quality. I might pay Momo another visit, as I'm sure I'd have a great time again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review of Momo from Darling Harbour!

Approved: 9/4/2019

Reactions: SoapFTW
After yet another explosion at me over nothing from my not-better half, and securing a day off work, as a bit of a Fuck You to all concerned I decided to go check out Momo at Darling Harbour,

Lol, that pretty much sounds exactly like my life.

Thanks for the review. Sounds like a good time, minus the little scheduling snafu at the beginning.

Lol, that pretty much sounds exactly like my life.

Thanks for the review. Sounds like a good time, minus the little scheduling snafu at the beginning.
Never thought it’d be like this, but here I am! Put up with it for almost 5 years before I gave in and said to myself it’s time to get some. Still married, can’t lose the kids, but I gotta have some way to feel good personally from time to time!

Yeah, the scheduling thing happens often enough at DH. Whether it’s 5 minutes or 30 minutes, they rarely call me up on the dot. I guess it’s not like I’m catching a train, so not much room to complain!!

Reactions: Lukes and Acid Burn
Funny how they turn off access to the pussy and then complain if you step out... hmmm if a horse gets hungry, it's going to graze where it can ..... so to speak...:D

Never thought it’d be like this, but here I am! Put up with it for almost 5 years before I gave in and said to myself it’s time to get some. Still married, can’t lose the kids, but I gotta have some way to feel good personally from time to time!

Yeah, the scheduling thing happens often enough at DH. Whether it’s 5 minutes or 30 minutes, they rarely call me up on the dot. I guess it’s not like I’m catching a train, so not much room to complain!!

I did make it a good number of years into my relationship (now marriage) before resorting to banging strangers. But it's happened and there's no going back now, lol. Oh well.

Funny how they turn off access to the pussy and then complain if you step out...

Do they complain? All I am hearing from my friends is they don't really care as long as you keep it outside your home.

So banging a Chinese massage parlor girl or a soapland queen is ok, getting a non-p4p girlfriend is not.

Do they complain? All I am hearing from my friends is they don't really care as long as you keep it outside your home.

So banging a Chinese massage parlor girl or a soapland queen is ok, getting a non-p4p girlfriend is not.
You know, I’ve heard similar things, but no way I’m game enough to broach the subject with my spawn of Satan, ahem, I mean missus.

I know this thread is going on and on a bit, but what the hell I’m enjoying the chat, so I’ll add this bit too...
Of course the main reason I go to these soap lands is for the physical aspect, but on top of that there’s the feeling of being the center of someone’s world for a little while, giving and receiving pleasure and just having a good time together. Of course this depends on whether or not you get a dud, but so far so good for me.

As long as that situation remains nonexistent at home, I’ll keep going out for it.

I've heard from friends that both are not ok... but it doesn't really affect me... I do what I want, when I want, with whom I want (as long as they are willing participant) and all is good... :D

Well fellas, I'm planning another trip down Darling Harbour way this Wednesday, weather (typhoons and such) permitting, so I'll probably upload another review pretty soon after that. Not sure if I'll repeat (Toki, Momo, Kouki, Nene, Tsubaki, Atsumi, or Saaya, but not Yuu because she's gone now) or go for a new girl, but I've been recommended Ayase by my man Nakata-san there, so I might check her out if she's working. Stay tuned for hopefully another stellar review if it's a new one!

Last edited:
I'm not dabbling in Souplands now but I might in the future. It sounds like Darling Harbour is one of the better ones to start at.