Nov 2017

Contact Method:
Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
90m / 38600

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Notes:
Used English with the reception guy without issue and Rui also had basic English skills

Details of the Encounter:
This was my first encounter in Japan - I was really looking forward to a nuru massage with a cute Japanese girl, perhaps I built my expectations up too high... :(

I picked DH because they were foreigner friendly and cheaper than most, but I did NOT expect it to be as bad as it was. I'd looked at their website schedule and would have been insanely happy with any of the girls shown if they even half resembled what was shown, but I was gobsmacked by the difference with my choice.

I was shown 4 girls - 2 I'd have to wait a little bit for, leaving 2 others. Rui looked quite cute from the pictures, and I figured even if she was a bit older than listed she'd still be pretty cute. He said she had a bit of weight on her waist, but had big boobs - that wouldn't bother me if that was as described, but unfortunately a "bit" of weight translated to a hell of a lot, and age wise I'd guess ~32ish.

If you're into big round girls (and I mean big, ~100kg) then she's probably the one for you. For me though this was a total 100% put off - I had zero attraction towards her, and I couldn't even bring myself to look at times. It killed the mood completely and I was basically just going through the motions. She's a nice girl to talk to so I can't knock her personality, and if anything that made it just bearable, but I definitely felt let down with my choice.

The whole thing has put me off going back to a soapland, at least with the conditions of the arrangement like that. Too costly and unpredictable.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeH and ur19877
Sorry to hear that.
Someone once mentioned there is a code with the waist sizes?
I think it was something like
56: slim or normal
57: curves, maybe carrying a bit extra but not overweight.
58: definitely fat.

Rui is a 58. Also she is listed as no.1 ranking for tits.
In japan any girl with big tits and a slim waist is so rare that they would automatically be a JAV idol or at least in a high class soap so basically if you are not paying top of market prices and the girl has huge tits, she’s also gonna be a salad-skipper.

Sorry to hear that.
Someone once mentioned there is a code with the waist sizes?
I think it was something like
56: slim or normal
57: curves, maybe carrying a bit extra but not overweight.
58: definitely fat.

Rui is a 58. Also she is listed as no.1 ranking for tits.
In japan any girl with big tits and a slim waist is so rare that they would automatically be a JAV idol or at least in a high class soap so basically if you are not paying top of market prices and the girl has huge tits, she’s also gonna be a salad-skipper.

My experience has been that the 3 sizes are more reliable than the photos. 58 (cm) is about average, which is slender compared with the U.S. 60 can still look slender on a tall girl 165 cm or taller. 62 or more, especially with large hips, is really getting chubby.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland