Walkin

Appointment Length & Costs:
90min/ ¥38600

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Notes:
Mix of English and Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
As my first experience with DH had been on the positive side, I decided to give it another go before leaving Tokyo. I walked in, was given a choice of 3 girls and chose Shiori.

She was pretty in a generic Japanese way and had a nice body. I have a bad habit of not talking much so she assumed I knew no Japanese and the first small talk session was conducted in somewhat limited English.

Anyway, somehow she seemed not very accustomed to foreigners and even somewhat scared of me, which was kind of amusing at first. However, she got more and more into it as things progressed, first with the nice mat massage, then some BBBJ and CG action.

Afterwards we moved to the bed for some cuddling, kissing and touching which grew more heated. She then gave a much more passionate and enthusiastic BBBJ which felt great and we finished in missionary. I probably could have lasted longer and done some more positions but it felt really intimate and an appropriate way to finish.

That was high time to reveal that I actually spoke some Japanese and we talked some more. This conversation flowed smoother than my first one, though there was very little practice in between - it's surprising how little Japanese is actually required for a solo tourist in Japan.

Overall, another positive experience.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
These 2 visits to DH were really fun and something of a confidence boost for me. I'm not sure whether the girls are good actresses or I've been underestimating my attractiveness, but either way it felt nice that both girls seemed to have enjoyed the experience too even despite my obviously lacking skills. Much more intimate and GFE-ish than I had originally expected.

Any reason why this time was more expensive than your first visit? Did you go in the morning the first time and you had 70 minutes?