Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
140 min 60,000 yen (rounded up)

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
English with super super minor japanese

Details of the Encounter:
So I went to Japan in hopes to have some fun and to try out new things. Near the end of my trip I was starting to think maybe I should try to get rid of my V-card. Thanks to this site that I have been researching with for over a year, I have finally decided to set my sites on Darling Harbour or Cream Lemon.

When I finally reached Yoshiwara, I made a quick decision to go to Darling Harbour. Let me tell you, when I went inside they were so nice. I asked if gaijin were okay and they said yes. They then showed me into a room right away. I think I was early since no one was in the waiting area but it looked really nice. After like 3 minutes the same man that showed me in came back with 5 different pictures of women. Since I was not very good at randomly choosing and really had no clue who would be working I decided to ask for his opinion. He then said that Ena was the best choice. So I decided why not and follow his advice.

Now this is where my first fuck up occurred. For some stupid ass reason I decided to choose a time that I thought was perfectly fine despite not reading it or thinking about it properly. I chose to go for 2 hrs and 20 minutes. Im a virgin so I was pretty sure that I was gonna finish within an hr and a half yet my dumb ass stopped thinking and pointed to a number that looked appealing.

Well after that I waited for maybe another 10 minutes and was called to meet Ena. She was fairly pretty and looked slim. Although her teeth were not straight she was overall pretty. If I had to rank her than I would say above average.

When we finally reached the room I decided to be straight forward with her and tell her that this was my first time. We had a bit of fun with some jokes and every now and then i try to speak Japanese. This went a long way, even with the little amount that I know.

We started with a shower. She washed every part of me and even went down to my ahole which got me a bit aroused. After I went to the bath as she showered herself off. She then passed me a toothbrush as she continued to rinse herself and brush her teeth. Then the fun happened.

She prepared the nuru mat and told me to lay on it. When I was finally settled she started to rub the nuru on me with her body and boy did it feel good. At first I was a little surprised by the feel and soon it started to feel real good. Later when I started to get hard she told me to turn around and started to rub my front side. As this continued I started to get really hard. She then put a condom on me. At first I couldnt tell if I had one on as she was giving me a bj but later realized that she put it at the start. The sad thing was is that she only gave me a bj for like a few seconds before she rode me in cg. This is where I started to feel really unsure of myself. I actually didnt really feel much at first. Dont get me wrong I did feel being inside her but it didnt feel as good as I expected. We continued cowgirl for a bit and I started to think that maybe I should speed this up. So I started to speed up the pace and end up coming the first time.

After I went back to the bath and she went back to washing herself. After a few minutes she told me to go to the bed and she dried me off. We talked for a bit and I tried to communicate as much as I could. At a certain point I was thinking that I should try again so I asked her if we can go again and she said yes. She also said that this time I would be the one to make her horny. So I asked what I should do and I ended up trying to make her wet through playing with her clit and nipples. I think I did a fairly decent job given that it was my first time even touching one and she ended up a bit wet. Then the second fuck up happened.

When I tried to go into missionary position I was forced to bend my legs a bit more than I had expected. Note to all the guys who are still virgins, try to stretch a bit more as it can help a lot. Anyways we end up in missionary and my leg started to feel pain before I even penetrated. So I lifted her a bit and she inserted my dick inside her. As previously before I didnt feel much but I think a bit more than before. So I am a noob at this and didnt really understand how this works so I just kept at it until I think that it would be better to switch positions. We switched to doggy style and she started to moan like in the javs. We went at it for a bit in which I came after a few minutes later. We went back to the bath and later returned to the bed. As we start to relax and take a break from the sex I saw her looking at the clock and was curious to how long we had left. To my surprise she said that we still had an hour left. This is where I realized my 3rd mistake in realizing that I rushed everything. Both of my previous attempts I could have held out for much longer but was thinking about the time running out so I decided to speed up the pace. This made me laugh and we both made a joke about it. We kept on talking for a good 20 to 30 min in which we talked about the area, how the food was, etc. In the last 30 min I opted for a 3rd round. So this time around we started again at missionary but this time I was ready and able. I slowed down my pace a bit and it was starting to feel good. She started to moan again but this time it sounded more genuine and realistic. So in the final hurrah we went at it again in doggy style. This time I made the pace faster than before. She was moaning loader and loader and I started to feel that she was starting to squeeze me down there more than before. Since this was my third time I didnt last very long and end up coming. Im not sure if I made her come but the final push felt kind of good. We finished by cleaning up and walking out.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Im not sure if whether my penis is small or her vag was loose or even the fact that she was just not really horny, but the beginning it felt that she wasnt that tight enough for me and only felt good on my third try. Well since I was a virgin it was probably my inability or whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your review of Ena at Darling Harbour, much appreciated!

Well since I was a virgin it was probably my inability or whatever.
If you were truly a virgin, I think you'd need some further diverse experience to get a better understanding of each different type of woman.
To be fair, every woman has a vagina but they aren't all made equal in size, shape, texture, etc. And I'm not poking fun of you or anyone, but a lot of virgins have some issues if they have spent a fair amount of time at masturbation. What we'd like to call the death grip, sometime skews what the real thing actually feels like. Again, maybe not specific to you, but certainly some others have experienced this where they thought someone wasn't tight enough because they were more accustomed to a tighter fit of something other than a vagina.

Approved: 11/19/2019

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that her picture in the website is photoshopped. She is pretty in person but not as pretty as the picture.
That is always the case. Blog photos are generally more truthful.
Congrats on your first experience and thank you for the courage to share it here!

Glad to hear you enjoyed your time with Ena!

I went and visited her last month. She's cute and petite and she looks most like the image where she's turned to the side in her bikini. Like HornyOtaku mentioned she doesn't have the greatest teeth, but she's pretty good at nuru and mat play. I'm not quite sure but I think it looked like she had a c-section scar (if that's a turn-off for any of you) but I didn't personally mind.

She was pretty tight when I went, but then again as our TAG manager mentioned it's truly different for every girl and each encounter you have with the girl. But regardless, thanks for sharing your review when I couldn't get around to writing up mine since we had some nice conversation but didn't quite click or share chemistry the way I had hoped for.

Reactions: Sunriser
Well being a virgin I don’t suppose it supposed to know what it should feel like. But the problem is probably the condom. Honestly sexy with a condom kind sucks. But it’s our lot in life. Got buy some Okamoto 2.0 or 1.0 condoms. The 1.0 are like 500¥ but worth it for me. The 2.0 are good tho.

and definitely make her spend more time on uncovered BJ. This is the best part for many of this given FS will be covered.

Well being a virgin I don’t suppose it supposed to know what it should feel like. But the problem is probably the condom. Honestly sexy with a condom kind sucks. But it’s our lot in life. Got buy some Okamoto 2.0 or 1.0 condoms. The 1.0 are like 500¥ but worth it for me. The 2.0 are good tho.

and definitely make her spend more time on uncovered BJ. This is the best part for many of this given FS will be covered.
So they allow you to bring your own condoms to use?

So they allow you to bring your own condoms to use?

I’ve been pretty much everywhere in the world and always bring my own. On had one girl ever refuse (Russia) cuz she had a preferred brand and they turned out equally good.

I’ve been pretty much everywhere in the world and always bring my own. On had one girl ever refuse (Russia) cuz she had a preferred brand and they turned out equally good.
You guys got any recommendations for condom brands in Japan because I live in the States and have no idea about brands in Japan or also where do I buy them?

Last edited:
You guys got any recommendations for condom brands in Japan because I live in the States and have no idea about brands in Japan or also where do I buy them?

Yes the Okamoto 1.0 or 2.0. Depending on ur size u may want the Large size. Even the large are super tight on me (I am about 6” around) cuz their made for Japanese guys who on average tend to be smaller than Nordic stock.

Best place to buy is Don Quixote store. They call it “donkey”. It’s a big dept store. U probsbly have to ask a clerk for the adult section. Seven eleven doesn’t carry them that I could find.

Yes, bring your own from back home.

IMG_20191124_113747.jpg

bringing up >40condoms for myself alone JAN bangkok trip for 10days.
Last trip one bangkok girl said cnt fit, i throw away one and gave her the big boy XL to use.

Japan, the girls use their large size for me, soapland and tobita.
last tobita trip, a girl throw away 2 and finally use the large size to fit.
one girl struggle to put in, halfway and gave up, becuase it din go in fully , halfway fucking the condom due to rbbing just slip inside.

Reactions: Sunriser