Guest viewing is limited

Y-Shirt (SL) Darling Harbour Soapland - Super GFE with Sayuri!

SoapFTW

Darling Harbour Enthusiast
Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Darling Harbour - Sayuri
https://darling-h.com/profile.php?id=sayuri

Date of Encounter:
October 2019

Contact Method:
LINE then telephone 03-3872-4555

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 minutes 29800 yen

Type/Location:
Shop location

Language Notes:
All Japanese from reservation to actual date. She can speak a little English.

Details of the Encounter:
***IMPORTANT FIRST NOTE:
Sayuri generally only sees foreigners if they are Westerners who speak decent Japanese, or the shop staff trusts and recommends them. More on that below, but this review is mainly for Japanese speakers or regulars of DH who have a good relationship with the shop.

MAIN REVIEW:
After getting a glowing recommendation from my contact at Darling Harbour, I decided to add a new notch to my belt rather than to go for a regular. Let me tell you straight away I have zero regrets.

Sayuri started at DH just the week before my visit, but I'd say she's worked elsewhere in the business before. For one thing, she has tonnes of photos in her Photo Diary which she states are from a while ago, plus her general demeanour and professionalism hint at previous experience.

In any case, I got the recommendation through on LINE from my guy, and decided to make some time to head in and see what the fuss was all about. I made the booking through LINE with him, then called the shop when I got to the station to have them come pick me up.

Normal flow of things once I got there - waiting room, glass of iced tea and a wet towel, payment, and I asked to use their facilities before the session started.

Sayuri was ready a little early, which I was happy about because I am often made to wait a while, and she met me at the bottom of the stairs when the staff called me.

Brothers, what a sight to behold! She's more beautiful/hot than cute/pretty, the stuff most spank banks are made of, and definitely my type. Her pictures on the website tell the truth, but online she smiles with her mouth closed, whereas in person she smiles fully and her face just lights up. No nasty crooked teeth either, so that was a massive bonus for me right there.

Inside the room, after a few moments of breaking the ice she was pretty quick to start taking my clothes off and getting us ready for the shower. She washed us both very well, taking special care of Junior, and then I waited in the tub while she finished getting herself ready, then we made our way to the bed. She's such a pro that she fully dried me off. With other providers I've had just the front dried, or just the towel handed to me, but if nothing else she is thorough! During all this time we chatted away, and I experienced first hand what the shop staff had told me that she is a great conversationalist.

On the bed the sordid details started with a bit of LFK progressing to DFK, then a BBBJ for a little while. I felt zero teeth whatsoever, to me meaning this girl is a true pro. To be honest I hate it when I feel the girl's teeth because it makes me worry about little nicks or scrapes and subsequently easier transmission of STD's. No idea if that phobia is warranted or not, but it's there anyway.

Then she made my day - SHE asked ME if she could switch around and get some 69 action going. Usually I'm the one who asks. I've always been a big fan of this position, so I was like "Hells yeah bring that pussy over here!", and she got good and wet quick smart!

During 69 she capped me with her mouth. I knew she was doing it, but she was pretty discrete about it and did it quite smoothly. We then proceeded to go CG, K9 and Mish during which she claimed to come twice, but I wasn't so sure. If she did, great. If not, well...not much I can do about it now! I popped in the final position, and I think a big part of getting me there was me being on top and seeing her (very stunning) face that was clearly into what we were doing.

After this we cleaned up and snuggled for a while, chatting away, then we got the 10 minutes to go call so we washed up, taking our time, then it was time to go. She said she just wanted to go home now and finish the day on a high note because she'd had so much fun. Again, could have been pulling my leg, but it was nice to hear anyway.

Final notes on Sayuri to give you all some key info:

- As unfortunate as it is, she only entertains foreigners who speak a reasonable level of Japanese, and even then pretty much only from English-speaking countries. Don't shoot the messenger here, that's what she said, and I'm sure she has her reasons. From what she told me, she's had bad experiences with too many Chinese and Koreans who bring up history and politics during their sessions which is a real turn-off for her (understandably), plus her English isn't great enough to facilitate an English-only conversation. (Good news for any Japanese-speaking punters here who'll enjoy the privilege of getting access to an otherwise off-limits companion!)
- CAVEAT - She might be ok with Japanese-speaking Asian (or other ethnicities) Americans/Australians/Brits etc. due to the cultural identity. Maybe. Don't quote me. But probably.
- Sayuri's personality is awesome. Makes me want to swap out the stingy, tight-legged, bitchy creature I married in poor judgement for Sayuri. Like, seriously.
- Looks - As I mentioned her face is great. Long black hair, and a slim figure but with just the right amount of bum! Small boobs, but nice and soft with small, sensitive nipples. Smooth, blemish-free skin with the exception of a very non-intrusive mole around the top of her left bum cheek.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Dudes, I had such a great time with her. I will DEFINITELY repeat, and next time will go for at least 90 minutes because 70 minutes is just not enough! If you speak decent enough Japanese to hold a conversation, you're not a big boobs guy, and you enjoy having a conversation as well as the physical part of the session, then Sayuri is for you.

Thanks for your continued feedback on your experiences! Glad you had a good time with Sayuri!

Approved: 11/19/2019

Reactions: SoapFTW
Thanks for the review!
Are the pictures on the Darling Harbour website generally accurate for most of the girls?

Thanks for the review, if her pictures (half face hidden) are legit she's gonna be a great option. Now I have to see if she would still be there when I have my trip haha.

On the bed the sordid details started with a bit of LFK progressing to DFK, then a BBBJ for a little while. I felt zero teeth whatsoever, to me meaning this girl is a true pro. To be honest I hate it when I feel the girl's teeth because it makes me worry about little nicks or scrapes and subsequently easier transmission of STD's. No idea if that phobia is warranted or not, but it's there anyway.

Oh, I hate that too when they are not sucking but more like they are eating LOL. It feels just weird and uncomfortable, and maye even painful. At those times it's probably just ask them to hand job or sumata instead.

Thanks for the review!
Are the pictures on the Darling Harbour website generally accurate for most of the girls?
I’d say so. I’ve never been let down yet, and if you’ve read some of my other posts on other threads you’ll know how many DH girls I’ve spent time with.

Thanks for the review, if her pictures (half face hidden) are legit she's gonna be a great option. Now I have to see if she would still be there when I have my trip haha.
Are her pictures hidden that much? I don’t recall. In any case, yes there has been photoshop done to make her appear younger, but in person she’s still hot for sure.

Since my first visit and the uploading of this review I actually went back for saucy seconds, and had another great time. This time I went for 90 minutes and was well satisfied again. My suspicions about her faking her orgasms were alleviated this time too. Turned out to be the real deal, and 5 times across 2 sessions during our 90 minutes.

Next on my list is Ramu...geez I love me some tanned skin on a Japanese chick!

Thanks for the review!
Anecdotally, no. Maybe 1/20 girls at DH are pretty enough to post unadulterated photos of themselves.

Guess we have very similar tastes in women's looks. Checked out the girls page and would choose the exact same 2 women: Sayuri and Ramu.

Can you please link Ramu
I was looking everywhere and can’t find her profile

Thanks for the link. She’s a stunner.
Looks like I have to go back to Darling Harbour, they’ve got some great new talent