walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
120min 51.4k & 210min 89.7k

Type/Location:
yoshiwara

Language Notes:
i speak english, she use hp

Details of the Encounter:
i am hesitating whether to post her review in a later time or, not to write at all, as someone have written before, because if she happen to read tis, she will know it is me.

the first visit when i saw her, i can't bebelive as she is better looking than the rest of those before her, and she look better than the picture.
she got a small sharp face , long slim body, but no big breast(u cannot expect to have everything)
she said mat play, i said why not, thinking taking my own sweet time.
she did a very good thorough and not anyhow one, feel like asking for one more time.
then go to bed.
maybe she thought i am just an easy one, then to her surprise i keep banging her for half an hour, she said very good.
funny thing we stop for a break, she said she wanted to go to toilet and left the room.
we have not drink yet, first time i see girl go out to toilet, where come the water? she orgasm?
then she came back , she said ok, and smile.
then we chat a while , and go for another round , shorter like 15-20min becasue no much time (because i did not know we can bang so long else will skip the mat play).
before i go , i told her time too short, is she ok to do 210min.
she give me her card and wrote the date for my next trip in 2 months time.
i told me i will shape up my body and have more stamine for her.

So come 2nd visit, 210min.
house rule ever shown to me, condom must(which mean you cannot force the girl for FS, only if she doesn't mind).
she ask me condom or not(i think she regard me as closer relation for 2nd visit, know i am clean or whatever, and prepare for it(she actually choosen the date for this visit).
i said condom please because ns can make me out of control and shoot(she actually wanted me to cum).
last vsit she almost din hae the size for me as all too small, she smile she say this time have a lot.
like anna DH also don't have the size for me, and jessica from tiara actually call below asking for large size condom, risa hisyo show me she use the largest condom of the three size she has.

so i told her to start sex(i tot i can go all the way 2hours plus no problem.
go on for 1.5 hour , she said she feel very good, so i not worry for getting her hurt., we change position few times, till last she cg on me very hard, very enjoying, but mine start to get weak.
i came back lost 12kg and my tummy as i promise i will train for her, but seem like she is more well prepare for me this time.
so we stop and took quite longer time to chat(210 min) and then i ask her for a mat play.
after the mat play, my brother recover, and i went for another round of 30min+.
she said she quite disappoint i did not break(pop), she like to see me pop.
I don't want to pop and say i am ok(bcos later i went to ailedore for 120min, haha, next review coming up).
she ask how she can contact me, i play dumb and divert the conversation but make a bad one.
i told her i be coming again (which is this coming trip) and she want me to promise her to come back again.
i in dilemma, i don't want to break her heart for not coming, but i also don't want to go thrice as afrad feeling involve(which we know man,woman here there is no true feeling here), but she really make good sex(money worth) so it is a choice of a new girl, new beauty , new surprise but may be a hit and miss, or a you know is a confirm good good service.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
i put may repeat becasue i already repeat, i still can't make up my mind for my coming trip, i don't want to fell for her, but but but but but, her service is good.
sex without my feeling for her...............emmmm let me think.

Last edited:
Sex appeal - 8
Attitude- 8.5
performance - 9 (good partner)
satisfaction/value for money -9
overall - 36.5 /40

Reactions: AliceInWonderland