Guest viewing is limited

Darling Harbour - Urara (うらら)

SMS77

TAG Member
Reaction score
Date: Early July 2015
Provider: Urara (http://darling-h.com/profile.php?id=urara)
Contact Info: http://darling-h.com/
Type: Soapland
Language Specifics: All in Japanese (They speak english as well)
Session Length/Fee: 70 minutes / 29,800 yen
Physical Description: Pictures are fairly actually (she looks +5 years at least in person)

Details:

Long time lurker. Thanks to the information here, I finally decided to visit the notorious Darling Harbour (my first soapland experience)

It was a hot and rainy Sunday. I made my way to yoshiwara by bus from Asakusa (save a lot of walking in the heat). I was walking around the area to check out different shops (since I am asian, almost all the touts tried to call me in, but I had my mind set on dh) It was pretty quiet. Maybe because it was an early afternoon on Sunday. I arrived at dh and the tout happily welcomed me. I asked them in Japanese whether gaijin is ok, the guy happily said yes and asked where I am from.

I was guided to the waiting room and there was a Japanese guy waiting in there. I was shown about 5 or 6 pictures. I have been doing some research on dh girls and I think urara and rina were in there. I picked urara and ofc the tout said it was a good choice. Paid the fee and waited for around 10-15 minutes.

Urara was waiting for me at the stair and guided me to her room on the 2nd floor. She had shorter hair than her pics and looked like the same person (+5 years) 7/10 in my book. Great proportion. The room was a bit dim, so I didn't get the see her face too clearly, but definitely natural beauty.

Short introduction then she helped me undress leaving my underwear. She then wrapped a towel for me. She asked me to undress leaving her panty. She layed me down and started with some light kissing then DFK. She was taking it very slowly with a lot of teasing. She licked my nipple, which btw felt great. After may be 5-10 she took off my underwear and started bbbj. Her technique was pretty decent. I got hard, capped, CG, missionary, end of round 1. I think it took me a while to cum, so there wasn't too much time left.

She guided me to the tub and started preparing the mat. I was surprised since I thought we didn't have that much time left. She called me over from the tub and told me to lay on my stomach. Nuru massage followed, which felt very good. After a bit, she put the mat away and asked me to sit on the chair (the weird soapland chair), then washed me. We got dressed, chatted a bit, then she gave me her card.

Overall, great experience. She was clearly exhausted as I think I was her last customer. She did try her blame tho. No blame on her for not going for round 2. I do recommend going early in the girls' shift. Anyone would be tired after 5-6 hours of action.

Nonetheless 4/5 overall

Recommendation: YES, May repeat DH but probably with different girl next time.

I will probably try some 高級soapland next. (If anyone has a recommendation, please let me know)

Reactions: gulagz