January 2020

Contact Method:
Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
90mins 38,600

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
Almost all English on my part, but some very very basic Japanese. Reo Hardly spoke any English which I didn't expect her to. Knowing some conversational Japanese will make session much better for both.

Details of the Encounter:
Ok so first post here. This is my most recent experience, 3 of 3. I will post the others soon. So After reading many reviews of Darling Harbour I decided to try my luck and stop by. I walked a short time from Minowa Station, once In the area I had many people calling me to check out their shop which was nice. I finally arrive at DH and am greeted by the Tencho to come in. The first thing I tell him is that I only understand a little Japanese, he replied in English assuring me it was Okay,and led me to the waiting room with no one inside. He laid out photos of 6 girls. 3 had a wait note attached, and 3 were ready right away. I was deciding between Reo and Kaoru. who were available (the other I forget) The Tencho recommended me Reo. I had not read reviews of Reo but I figured maybe I'll listen to who the guy recommends for once. I was brought a drink and a wet towel I have no clue what to do with.

After a short wait I am beckoned to the stairs and see beautiful Reo waiting! She looks better than her pictures! A little photo shop but I don't see why. If you view her notebook pictures, she looks exactly like them. The pictures don't capture how big and beautiful her eyes are though. Her breasts were big and completely natural. Not too skinny but also not chubby at all. I totally forgot what she was wearing, sorry! She immediately says something to me in Japanese that I did not understand. I tell her "nihongo sukoshi wakarimas" which she seemed a little disappointed in and really surprised for some reason (I'm not Asian at all). We get to the room and immediately I smell a kind of gross smell. Reo pointed at the air vent above and said something about it being from the bathroom. It wasn't crazy bad so I just ignored it because there's nothing that can be done. She help me with my clothes and folds them neatly away.

After that we started some LFK and a short BBBJ. She asked what I wanted next, I decided mat play, because I'm still looking for amazing mat play. Next we go to the shower chair where she thoroughly cleaned me. after that I move to the Tub while she set up the mat. Once the mat was set, Reo to my surprise gets in the tub with me and after me finally understanding she is telling me to lean back so she can pull me on top of her for another BBBJ. Her technique was good but nothing special. A little bit of hand motion but she didn't go very deep. Still can't complain. I tried to touch her boobs a little but she said

Next she gets out and calls me to the mat. I lay face down and she begins spreading the slippery goo on me. Now this is only my 3rd time on the mat. Reo placed towels on my body and then used them as her spots to hold I'm assuming? Anyways she licked me all over and even sucked on my toes which I seem to see these girls do in a lot of reviews at DH. She moved the towels around to different positions a few more times, and then it was time for the flip. Once flipping over Reo started up another BBBJ and then Capped me. I feel I'm average size but Reo kept saying "Oki" while slowly getting on top. She didn't move very much at first but started going a little faster. It seemed that she couldn't take much more and asked if we could go to the bed next. Washed up, then tub with another BBBJ.

Now after drying off, she asks me if I would like anything to drink which I replied water. I thought she might be trying to burn down the clock or waste time, but right after the order Reo immediately started another BBBJ to get it Up. To sum it up she seemed ok better with the size now. We Swapped from CG to Mish with some DFK, and when I wanted to swap to doggy she didn't seem to understand at first but then she said something about her back hurting?? I really don't know because the language barrier was so bad. The past 2 times I left my phone out and used Translate to help, but this time my phone was packed away with my clothes. After not understanding she started a HJ while using her mouth as well. I wasn't sure how much time was left so I CIM without much warning LOL! She cleaned me up first whole holding everything I her mouth and then spit it out into a tissue. I couldn't help but laugh a little. I felt bad but I think she was expecting it. We try talking more which went horrible as she spoke fast and said a lot at the same time. I wish I knew how many times I picked out a few words of what she said but couldn't figure it out so I said "wakarimasen" multiple times throughout the session which she probably started to get annoyed at it.

Quick clean up on the shower chair, Reo retrieved the drinks and we attempted small talk again LOL. At this point I have no clue how much time has passed, but to my surprise she tells me to lay back down on the bed and starts Another BBBJ/ HJ where she told me not much time left but she wanted me to Pop again. The phone rang for the time warning (not sure how much time left) and she continued on a little longer trying really hard, but for me its actually rare to pop from HJ/BJ. I tell her and we go to shower/ mouth wash which I forgot to add in earlier. Got another call warning and then got dressed quickly. She gave me a hug and Told me she wanted a kiss! Before I Left and then gave me her card.

I was led downstairs to a separate waiting room where I was brought a tea and another damp towel I always pretend to use for something lol. The room was filled with photos of all the girls that work there, and if I remember correctly they were unblurred photos. The Tencho asked me if it was good and I replied telling him that it was. After a little wait I was called out. No offer of a taxi, (first time I haven't been). I continued on my way overall happy with the experience

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall I had a good experience and enjoyed my time with Reo. She has really amazing eyes and was very talkative! She sadly was talking to a brick wall due to my lack of Japanese speaking ability. This is the 1st time out of 3 experiences I really felt the language barrier was tough. I have recently moved to Japan and am studying Japanese. I hate the people that go to another country and expect them to know your language. Ok to end this Reo is very pretty and had a great attitude Everthing overall felt natural. Really surprised me at the end Trying to get me to Pop another time! Even with the time warning.
Any and all feedback for my to improve my review would be appreciated as I would like to contribute to this great community! My next reviews will be on some hardly reviewed places like (Club Zakuro and Emerald emperor)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for taking time to write a review. Appreciate it.

The pictures don't capture how big and beautiful her eyes are though. Her breasts were big and completely natural. Not too skinny but also not chubby at all.

Her eyes are the first thing I noticed when I saw her profile picture. Good to know that she has got a good figure.

Haven't been to Darling Harbour for a few years now. I have seen a lot of good reviews recently. Very tempting.

Her eyes are the first thing I noticed when I saw her profile picture
Looking at her pictures after the fact, they really don't show how beautfiul her eyes are. Absolutley amazing when she was looking up at me! Highly reccommend seeing her!

Went for her after reading this review.
Her boobs are definitely fake but overall her figure is good.
She looks much much older than her advertised pic. Could tell even under the thick makeup that she is wearing.
No problems with her service though. She's eager to please.
I would never go with her again. Not my cup of tea.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Went for her after reading this review.
Her boobs are definitely fake but overall her figure is good.
She looks much much older than her advertised pic. Could tell even under the thick makeup that she is wearing.
No problems with her service though. She's eager to please.
I would never go with her again. Not my cup of tea.
Damn sorry about that. I didn't notice that the notebook or whatever its called changed often. There was one pic that was accurate. As for the shown pics of her she does look much younger. I forgot to add that. She is early to 30's I believe
I hope you were able to somewhat enjoy your experience.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Damn sorry about that. I didn't notice that the notebook or whatever its called changed often. There was one pic that was accurate. As for the shown pics of her she does look much younger. I forgot to add that. She is early to 30's I believe
I hope you were able to somewhat enjoy your experience.

She is easily 10 years older than her advertised age.

She is easily 10 years older than her advertised age.

I take it you haven't heard of Yoshiwara age before?

To convert to normal age, subtract 20, multiply by 3, and add 20 again.

A Yoshiwara 24 is usually 32-ish.

But then you need to keep in mind that they never "age" at the same shop - so if she's been there a few years, 35 or 36.

I take it you haven't heard of Yoshiwara age before?

To convert to normal age, subtract 20, multiply by 3, and add 20 again.

A Yoshiwara 24 is usually 32-ish.

But then you need to keep in mind that they never "age" at the same shop - so if she's been there a few years, 35 or 36.

I read about that in this forum. But when I had Juri at Darling Harbour, she looked close to her age.

I read about that in this forum. But when I had Juri at Darling Harbour, she looked close to her age.
Yeah, some women age better than others.

Reactions: Acid Burn
Realised you always post useless replies. :D

You seriously went back through my posts to February - nearly a year - to find something?

That's just... sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.