Guest viewing is limited

Darling Harbour With Ryou-chan

iamyuu

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Darling Harbour, Ryou (http://darling-h.com/profile.php?id=ryou)

Date of Encounter:
Early Nov 2016

Contact Method:
Touted

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 min, 51800yen

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara/Soapland

Language Notes:
Frontman used a bit of Eng, but frontman/date/me pretty much used Japanese throughout

Details of the Encounter:
This is the 2nd part of four posts in different forum sections:
(1) Pre 1st & 2nd fuuzoku experience - link
(2) Darling Harbour with Ryou-chan - here
(3) Dolce with Momo-chan -link
(4) Post 1st & 2nd fuuzoku experience & Questions - link

Reaching Darling Harbour front, the frontman asked me if I had decided on a soapland yet, and when I asked if they accept foreigners, he switched to English and said "yes, yes, this is the famous Darling Harbour". He quickly ushered me to a waiting room, while quickly checking again how good my Japanese was. I found out later that it would not make a difference, as the ladies who can serve foreigners that day have been decided regardless of Japanese ability.

I was shown two ladies – Ryou-chan and Aoi-chan. The frontman mentioned that there were 4 other girls on duty, but all were Japanese-only. I asked for a minute to check the Darling Harbour website on my phone, but then saw that Ryou-chan and Aoi-chan don’t have any blogs or more details. The frontman kept pushing me for Aoi-chan (“service ga ii yo”, “ippai ageru”). Eventually, I went for Ryou-chan because of the face-type and shorter height of the two.

After making payment in advance, I was asked to wait for 5-10 min. Another customer came in during that time who seemed to be a regular, as the frontman already knew the girl he wanted. The customer went to the toilet after paying, and I contemplated going as well (reading here that toilet breaks are probably not a good idea during the session). But then, the frontman came in and told me Ryou-chan was ready.

Ryou-chan was waiting at the top of the stairs, took my hand and led me to our room. Bed was covered in towels, with plenty more stacked on the side. The red inflated mat was leaned on the wall, and the bathtub was just starting to be filled.

We ordered drinks and chatted a little, two topics that were to be regularly repeated throughout our session – her relief that I could speak Japanese, and her relief that we did not need to rush as we had 120 min. Ryou-chan mentioned that she had just started at Darling Harbour in August. She did not say where she was and whether she was doing soaplands before. She asked me whether I felt I could cum twice and whether I’d like to have both bed-play and mat-play or just one of the other. I told her since this was my first soapland experience, I’d like to do both.

She then helped undress me, where buttons were not involved (faster for myself to do). And then, I helped undress her, feeling up her boobs and body for the first time. She then ushered me to the washing area, and started washing my body and thing. Before that, she gave me some iodine water to gargle. Probably forgetting that it was my first time, she gave me the cup without explaining. I told her that I recognized it from my annual company health checkups, and did not mistake it for tea, which she said that some foreign customers did mistake for before. She asked me to brush my teeth as well.

I helped wash her body too, all while sitting down on the sukebe stool. We were about ready to go into the tub, but the water turned out to be too hot. Previous session had set the hot water tap too hot. It was fine for me, but I did not want Ryou-chan to feel unnecessarily uncomfortable for my sake (even if I’m paying), so I told her let’s save the bathtub play for later.

We moved to the bed, and then she gave me a DFK, which turned out to be the only DFK I had with her. She started her lick play and HJ. Throughout, I lifted my head from the pillow to see her play. She asked if my neck was tired, but I said I’d like to see her play.

I caressed her boobs, nipples and body, while lying down flat. She then gave me a CBJ without asking if I wanted CBJ or BBBJ. While I was hard, I don’t think I was close to finishing with a CBJ. Probably BBBJ for me next time.

After some time with the CBJ with no finish, she lied down and I promptly went on top and licked her neck, boobs and nipples. I like DFK but Ryou-chan only seemed to respond with LK all the time. Anyhow, I then went for her pussy, focusing on her clit. She looked like she was really enjoying my touch. She told me later that her most erogenous zones are her nipples and clit, which I was happy to oblige. I am not that skilled yet at DATY, especially non-shaved ones, so mainly used my fingers. I fingered her pussy as well, and she looked like she came after enjoying the clit-play. She then said “irete”, “yukkuri ne”, which surprised me for a second because I wouldn’t say I’m well endowed. Very average, Asian-size. I can’t say that she was tight, but it felt good inside quickly, and I finished quite soon after.

After some little chit-chat, when she said that my thing was big (still surprised), she washed me again and tried the bathtub again. It was fine for me, but despite the cold water cooling the bath somewhat, the bathtub play (her back to my chest, pretty much just me feeling up her breasts) lasted about a couple of minutes, before Ryou-chan decided to step out.

We toweled ourselves dry, then lied down on the bed next to each other. We talked about her sessions with foreigners, the lack of variety in my sex technique (pretty much missionary), how CG is tiring for ladies especially at the end of a long day, how I came to be in Japan, that I’m not into spanking or S&M and in the “hageshi-yasashii” spectrum, I am probably almost at the extreme of the yasashii end. Of course, I took her comment that she likes guys that treat her body kindly with a grain of salt.

At that time, I slowly caressed her entire body, even giving her fingers and toes a light massage. Then, we went for Round Two, of me again making her cum with my clit play and fingering. It was at this time she cried out “dame-dame”, which for a split-second I thought about stopping, but didn’t. We proceeded to our second FS, but even after changing from missionary to doggy style, I couldn’t finish a second time.

Ryou-chan said there was no need tfor me o push myself (“murishinakute ii yo”) and suggested then that we start the mat-play. While we got ready the lotion and mat, I asked her about the contraption next to the bath tub. She told me that it is a sauna machine which she is not sure still works or not or ever worked (a dummy), which is generally there in case police raid the place (they’ll say it is a bath and sauna facility).

Once ready, I laid face down on the mat, while she did her play. Her breasts felt nice on my back, but in truth, mat play felt meh. I’m not sure if the lotion was a factor, but I guess, same with the CBJ earlier, my body turns on more with skin-to-skin. After that, she asked me turn and lie face up. The mat play this time was just with her hands, and then she gave me a HJ. After some time, it didn’t look like I was going to finish. So, I told her we can stop then.

She washed me, then herself. We ordered drinks, then chit-chatted again. I told her that I had cut and filed my nails, and shaved in the morning before coming, and she exclaimed again that she likes guys that are kind to her body.

We then got dressed. She gave me a hug and led me out, and the frontman was waiting at the bottom of the stairs. I said goodbye to Ryou-chan, and entered a different smaller waiting room.

The frontman gave me a small towel and cold tea, and asked me how it was. I told him that it was nice, that it was my 1st fuuzoku experience, 1st soapland experience, 1st time in Yoshiwara. He didn’t ask me for a rating/evaluation. He asked me if I needed a ride back to a particular station, and I said Minowa would be fine. While waiting for the van, he asked me to consider a morning session next time (they have a hyper morning rate course). I told him mornings may be difficult, to which he then said consider shorter courses, “70 min should be enough” too.

The van took me to an alley just behind Minowa. And that was the end of my 1st fuuzoku experience.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Ryou-chan was kind and nice for my 1st fuuzoku experience. She has a good body, and I liked that she cummed well (fake or not). But I can't be sure if she'll provide DFK, BBBJ and others when we next meet. Maybe repeat for old times sake, but I'll be looking for others. Would still consider Darling Harbour.

Last edited:
For my session with Ryou-chan, they offered the same rates (Regular course) as on their site (http://darling-h.com/smart/system.php). So, no foreigner tax, and I'm guessing he would offer me the cheaper rates shown on the site for the morning courses.
However, though I can confirm he offered me the morning courses, I don't recall him saying Hyper Morning course specifically. But a quick look on their site and can see that the girls who are available from 6:00 usually have shifts beyond 9:00. So, likely available for both morning courses if not already reserved.

Reactions: daytimefun
I've been there early morning (around 7h30-8h I think) and only got the regular rates. Would be nice if they did offer the morning rates, cause I could get a longer session then.
In my past soapland experiences, I've never had DFK, even LFK only half the times. And I really like DFK, should try a sekukyaba maybe for that ;p

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Of course, I took her comment that she likes guys that treat her body kindly with a grain of salt.
Seriously, you doubt that a girl with a job thats so heavy on her body would like guys to treat her gently?

Seriously, you doubt that a girl with a job thats so heavy on her body would like guys to treat her gently?

Point taken. Yeah, I was bit harsh with that comment. Though it was my first time, I shouldn't be judgmental, especially with Ryou-chan who did give me a good time.

I've been there early morning (around 7h30-8h I think) and only got the regular rates. Would be nice if they did offer the morning rates, cause I could get a longer session then.
In my past soapland experiences, I've never had DFK, even LFK only half the times. And I really like DFK, should try a sekukyaba maybe for that ;p
I've never been offered the cheaper morning price at Darling Harbour or their sister shop Blue Lagoon. I've had DFK probably 11 out of 15 times or so at Soaplands in Yoshiwara. In my experience, the ladies that wouldn't do DFK were more experienced and their service was very routine like. Most of the times I have chosen a younger inexperienced girl, she seemed to be more into the play and was initiating DFK.