Guest viewing is limited

Y-Shirt (SL) Darling Harbour - Yuri (ゆうり)

AoCat

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Darling Harbour

Date of Encounter:
2017/08/10

Contact Method:

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min for 38600

Type/Location:
Good ol Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Notes:
I did it in Japanese, but I'm sure you don't need to. They are foreigner friendly after all. (One of the guy even tried to comically said "thank you" in my native language)

Details of the Encounter:
Due to circumstances, I ended up pent up for a few days, so I decided to go for some soapy action. I also needed to ration my spending, and so decided to check out Darling Harbour due to it's relatively cheap price.

So I got them to pick me up from Nippori station, (surprisingly, I didn't need to reserve anyone beforehand to do that.) Got in the shop, got to waiting room, was shown picture of girls, and then I made my choice.

From the picture, I know she wasn't going to be beyond 6/10, but then everyone else was either I have to wait too long, or is older than my liking. So sure, Yuri it is.

Lo and behold, she's a 4/10. Eh, sexiness does comes with a price. She was nice and very professional however, so it's not the end of the world.

So everything was like the usual soap script of undress, shower, bath, teasing BJ (she's really good though. It was a pleasant BJ, not a trying to wring you out BJ), and then she prepared the mat for the main course; the nuru massage.

Well hot damn.

I'd give her 11/10 for nuru massage. It started nicely, and it kept getting better. She know exactly where to tease, and I am in constant surprise as her leg kept maneuvering me into a position that she could tease me at her mercy, somehow. I could not picture what was going on most of the time even. She played me like a damn fiddle.

Then she does the FS with condom. I wished she'd tease me more cause it was amazing, but hot damn the kegel. She had complete control of her muscle down there.

So after that was done, we had a bit of a break, and went at it again. Her BJ is amazing, and soon it ended with CIM.

The small talk weren't very interesting, but hey, she's good.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I don't think she'll have more trick up her sleeves tho, and so it'll probably be the same next time. Also, she's pretty meh in the looks department, so I won't repeat.

She is very skilled, however, and I do recommend you guys to try.

Last edited:
How was the body? I can work with any chick as long as she has a hot body.

Is the 50 minute course available for foreigners for 18000yen??

i ever heard the shop man said 50min for japanese only, if i not mistaken, i may be wrong
there are also 210min for 89.8k in the price list , not on their wedsite, which i tried.

Oh so the 50 minute course is available to foreigners? I wasn't sure because all the past reviews indicates 70min course or above. This place doesn't have foreigner tax right?

I'd give her 11/10 for nuru massage. It started nicely, and it kept getting better. She know exactly where to tease, and I am in constant surprise as her leg kept maneuvering me into a position that she could tease me at her mercy, somehow. I could not picture what was going on most of the time even. She played me like a damn fiddle.

Then she does the FS with condom. I wished she'd tease me more cause it was amazing, but hot damn the kegel. She had complete control of her muscle down there.

For me that kind of stuff more than makes up for lots in the looks department.

Reactions: MikeH