Guest viewing is limited

Dating Website Scams & Japan

Solong

TAG Member
Reaction score
Somethings I noticed to watch out for when using online dating websites for Japan:

1) Fake profiles or women working for the dating website contacting you, BUT never meeting you.

Basically they attempt to contact people to make it seem like the site is busy or there is plenty of women, when there isn't.

2) Japanese broadcasting the profiles, pictures, or information of foreigners. Basically, attacking and gossiping about foreigners on social media.

This is a combination of xenophobic and racist Japanese groups, and just really dumb gossip/bullying type people.

3) Japanese asking for your information (those of foreigners). BUT HIDING their information.

I've talked to foreign women that complain of Japanese guys doing this, so it appears equal among Japanese men and women.

Weird things like a Japanese female asking where you live, how much you make, and for more pictures. However, she will never give any information when asked.

If They Are Real, They Will MEET and/or Talk on the Phone.

Keep this in mind to cut through the bullshit.

Yeah, sucks. I always believe that shit like trolling should be punishable by death