Guest viewing is limited

deai site advice

joeking

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi TAGers, a bit of a midlife crisis has me looking at a lot of deai sites, and I'd like to tell you what I've learned, in addition to a lot of interesting Japanese and some interesting interactions.

I'm not being totally altruistic about this, if you would like to join, allow me to send you an invitation so I can get some points.

Deai sites operate on a point system, with specific actions (Looking at a profile, sending a message, reading a mail) costing points. When you run out of points, you can recharge your account in various ways, including credit card, edy, convenience store machines etc.

After you join, you need to do an age verification. You do this by taking a id document, scanning it, and sending it to them. Because they only need very specific pieces of information, you can blot/blur all of the identifying information. Here's a page in Japanese that explains. (http://deai-qa.com/nenrei.php). The alternative is to have your credit changed a nominal fee (100 yen), because people under 18 are not, apparently, allowed to have a credit card.

A lot of sites are filled with 'sakura', which are basically come-ons to get you to spend your points, and recharge your account. If you search, you can see these sites offering woman part time jobs to basically get the punters to reply and spend their money. There are several sites that try to identify these sites, often pointing out how they operate. That site above has a list.

However, there are some sites where you can actually meet real women. I'll introduce the first one, which is JMint (http://mintj.com/). JMint is supposed to be the best on for places where neighbors may be more disapproving. Since a lot of you seem to be in Tokyo, this is not really so much of an issue, but for those of you in more remote areas, you may want to check it out.

After you sign up, most of the sites have two sets of boards, one for romantic encounters and the other for sex. JMint has メル友/恋愛 and アダルト/出会い. Since I'm guessing the latter is more interesting than the former, I'll explain those. The latter board has
②今すぐあそぼっ (play now)
③Hな出会い (meeting for sex)
④人妻の誘惑 (housewives)
⑤アブノーマル (Abnormal)
⑥ミドルエイジアダルト (middle age)
⑦全国アダルト掲示板 (nationwide bulletin board)

You can also post your own request. A lot of the woman ask for 'warikiri' which is a payment for sex, with the standard payment 20,000 in the urban areas and 15,000 (ichigo) in rural areas. I've not done it, but a lot of in car sex is offered. If a love hotel is chosen, the guy is supposed to pay for that.

Again, even if you are not interested in the concept, if you want to take your Japanese for a real wild ride, you may want to check it out. I'd recommend you make a separate gmail/email account that you can safely delete when you grow tired of it. For some sites, you could make multiple email accounts and then 'introduce' them to get points, but that's not possible with JMint because the account is connected to your phone number. If folks are intrigued by this, let me know in the comments. I'll write about some other sites if there is sufficient interest. If you'd like to be invited by me so I can get some additional points and I can answer questions, start a conversation with me (click on my member profile and start a conversation with me) and I'll get you started. The Japanese you improve today may be your own!!!

That's a really good write up! That's probably one of the better 'how-to' posts about these services that we have ever had.

Welcome to TAG and thanks for taking the time to write this up.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I'll try and give more information. It's really amazing what is there and how it all works. I'm very tempted to write it up as an academic paper, but...
:cautious:

Reactions: just4fun
Deai sites operate on a point system, with specific actions (Looking at a profile, sending a message, reading a mail) costing points. When you run out of points, you can recharge your account in various ways, including credit card, edy, convenience store machines etc.

Great quality post joeking!
As far as points go, on PCMAX for example you can create a footprint on other peoples profiles without using up points.

First of all, run a search...

Then in a second browser tab paste in the following URL replacing the XXXXX with the user's profile ID.
http://max.dmm.co.jp/mobile/friend_add.php?friend_user_id=XXXXX

In the main tab where you ran the search, you need to hover over the username to see their ID.
Its the value of the "user_id=" parameter which appears at the bottom of the screen.

This allows you to add people to your favourites list without spending 30 points to view their profiles.
The downside is obviously not being able to read their profiles (you are only doing this based on whether you like their profile pic or not).
Once they get the notification that you have added them as a favourite, if they favourite you or like you back then theres a good
chance of finding a match without trawling through loads of profiles at a cost of 30 points per pop.

Good way of spreading your scent through the network for free! :sneaky:

(If this post is considered as a way of 'taking' revenue from DMM then please remove it if its against forum policy)

Thanks tora. PCMax was a second option, and these sties have a lot more people in Tokyo and Osaka than inaka Japan, so I feel like you have to wade in for that case.

If there are no questions about JMint, I'll try and post about PC Max at the end of the week. also dropping a PM to you, thanks

Reactions: TAG Manager
My experience with these kind of sites was utterly bad. And I mean BAD.
Not only you have to pay for points but the profile pictures are tiny, in some sites there are no pictures at all! ... and overall the user interfaces suck big balls ... and most girls will fuck for money.
The only successful way for me to get laid for free with 18~25 y.o was to use apps like Skout, Tinder and some others .... which are all FREE to use and with lots of profile pics to see, real time chats with pussy pics etc.
Why bother with primitive websites designed by retards for retards?

Like my majime friend I have had terrible experiences on these sites.
If you can get past the Sakura, then you wind up spending serious coin on semi-pros who are utterly ruthless, and will fleece you for anything they can get.

Like the OP, I found my way to these sites during a minor midlife crisis.
Wanting to meet women for more than just a casual encounter.
I prob met about 5 women off the site and none came anywhere close to solving the crisis.
The solution came from the sugar dating genre.

I think it is a bit different in inaka. If I were in the big city, I would just pay my money. And it is a helluva Japanese workout and it tells you a lot about what is going on. If you want to go after 18-25 year olds, I wouldn't bother with a deai site.

About the profile pictures, a sign of a sakura site is lots of pictures. The worst, if you drop the picture in google image search, you'll see it was scraped from somewhere else.

What a great post, joeking-san.

I wonder it is possible to join JMint and other deai sites without having a Japanese mobile phone (number)?
I visit Japane quite often but I do not have one with me.

If joining is possible, you can send me an invitation.

What a great post, joeking-san.

I wonder it is possible to join JMint and other deai sites without having a Japanese mobile phone (number)?
I visit Japane quite often but I do not have one with me.

If joining is possible, you can send me an invitation.

Jmint has an app. I installed it on iOS. Just search for Jメール in the app store and you'll see it.

Reactions: Shagwell