Dealing with dry spells?

As for p4p, i dont know what your budget it but try to arrange something small. Get a regular girl, a kind of friends with benefits with also financial benefits for her arrangement.
Sugaring if you will.
This is not that expensive everywhere (someone mentioned just 200 per date outside of the hot and happening cities) and it really helps someone out. Go smart about it though, seeking arrangement is not 100% safe, better to discuss sex and finances in person than online and better to stick to a low number of girls.

Anna is right, find a regular girl and be honest with your intentions. I did this and turns out the lady wanted the same thing. We were never close and didn't really click much, but we each had a buddy to call and have sex with. There was no agreement for money exchange. She just wanted to be taken out, laugh, talk and in return we spent many nights together.

My suggestion would be find a good dating app and be forthright. I'm sure there are people who want the same thing or are in similar situations.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Anna is right, find a regular girl and be honest with your intentions. I did this and turns out the lady wanted the same thing. We were never close and didn't really click much, but we each had a buddy to call and have sex with. There was no agreement for money exchange. She just wanted to be taken out, laugh, talk and in return we spent many nights together.

My suggestion would be find a good dating app and be forthright. I'm sure there are people who want the same thing or are in similar situations.

It's great when you find someone like this, however, from what I have noticed most women don't want to admit nor do they wish to have such a relationship. Take for example dating apps, the amount of women on there claiming to be looking for love is beyond ridiculous. Let's be honest with yourself, do you honestly think that the vast majority of guys on those apps are going to be Mr. Right or Mr. Right Now? It's a damn hookup app, not something to find your S/O. In reality, they are in complete denial of what they are looking for, which is physical attention. Same can be said about picking up women in the bar or club, at its very core the concept is impress someone enough to go home with them. The best relationships I have found tend to be through friend recommendations or a hobby in which there is no need to impress someone based off of looks or the way you talk to them.

Reactions: Frenchy
I have found women don't want to admit they want to have a butt buddy. Then again, I didnt ask my friend if she just want to meet up every now and then to have sex. It wasn't until after our second date she was really obvious about. Like club me over the head obvious. So I took a leap and told her I have no intrest in a serious relationship and would like for us to meet up from time to time and pleasure and fulfill each other. She said she wanted the same, but wanted to be taken out from time to time and act like a couple would. All this from finding her on an app. And I agree with RightOn, she sounded as if she wanted a serious relationship but turns out she wanted someone to just be at her service when she wanted. So it worked out for both of us.