Guest viewing is limited

Dear TAG members , I need your advice...

Frenchy

Peace, Love and Camembert
Reaction score
So this lady found me on SA, exchange of messages, pics etc...

Assuming her pics are real she's very cute and assuming her texts are real she's also smart. And perv (saying she read the KamaSutra, wants to try new positions etc). She's also French (nobody's perfect :D) so for once I can communicate in my home dialect. So far so good. But when I started to mention the compensation issue .., she replied "no money please, I'm not a prostitute". Which baffled me. I mean most members here know I am very sensitive about spending too much for poor value but I also like the "control" that money gives me. Hard to explain but for instance if I pay I feel I can be freer , I can just focus on my pleasure not hers , I don't have to worry too much about physical deficiencies or malfunctions etc... I know I sound insecure or like a jerk or like an insecure jerk but hey... you know me.

So what should I do?
Also I'm paranoid by nature so a lady on SA saying she doesn't want compensation seems suspicious to me. What do you think?

I am a cynic. But the worse case scenario is that she is playing you. Once you are in her web, it will be like, 'Oh! I don't have any money to pay this month's rent....'

But I hope you can get some fresh pussy for free.

Regards,

MossBoss

Hard to explain but for instance if I pay I feel I can be freer , I can just focus on my pleasure not hers , I don't have to worry too much about physical deficiencies or malfunctions etc... I know I sound insecure or like a jerk or like an insecure jerk but hey... you know me.

Well, I am a pretty secure jerk but I think I know exactly how you feel. It is quite different when you feel the pressure to make sure she also has a great time.

But on the other hand it is good to have that kind of relationship too; nothing is better than some variety.

My advice would be to give her a test drive and see how it goes. It could be bad but also it could be really really good.

I am a cynic. But the worse case scenario is that she is playing you. Once you are in her web, it will be like, 'Oh! I don't have any money to pay this month's rent....'

But that would not be the worst case, actually that would be how @Frenchy wanted it from the beginning. The only bad thing would be that she might be able to lure him into an open check and not in fixed terms like was hoped for.

Well, not exactly as I suppose she would still have sex with you. :p

And you know there is nothing fundamentally wrong with wives. As long as they are not yours, obviously. :ROFLMAO:

Damn sometimes I wish you could give a good lesson to mine. Won't get too graphic but you see what I mean...

Reactions: MikeH
So this lady found me on SA, exchange of messages, pics etc...

Assuming her pics are real she's very cute and assuming her texts are real she's also smart. And perv (saying she read the KamaSutra, wants to try new positions etc). She's also French (nobody's perfect :D) so for once I can communicate in my home dialect. So far so good. But when I started to mention the compensation issue .., she replied "no money please, I'm not a prostitute". Which baffled me. I mean most members here know I am very sensitive about spending too much for poor value but I also like the "control" that money gives me. Hard to explain but for instance if I pay I feel I can be freer , I can just focus on my pleasure not hers , I don't have to worry too much about physical deficiencies or malfunctions etc... I know I sound insecure or like a jerk or like an insecure jerk but hey... you know me.

So what should I do?
Also I'm paranoid by nature so a lady on SA saying she doesn't want compensation seems suspicious to me. What do you think?

I assume you have carefully read her profile a 100 times looking for clues - Inspetor Clueso. Is her profile consistent with her emails (..no money please)?

It is a little odd. You expect to bump into the odd Japanese girl who is looking for her husband on SA/Tinder etc, but it gets a little weird when a French girls pops up like this. Maybe she has a more classic French mistress role in mind -- you show her the highlife, impress her and she will give you some fun ( ...as one French girl says on SA). No money changes hands, but your credit card is getting some serious exercise. Maybe she is looking for room and board - a live in girlfriend arrangement while she does a year at "school" in Tokyo. Could be fun just to meet her and find out the plan. Invite her over and defrost something "tasty" from Picard....that should unravel the plan quickly.

Once you are in her web, it will be like, 'Oh! I don't have any money to pay this month's rent....'
This is precisely what I have experienced. Fortunately I was not trapped in the web and I could just walk away.

Best to assume that you will end up paying for pussy in one way or another.

Thanks guys for all your answers which I could summarize as "go for it but be careful". (and introduce her to e-smile if she's a pain in the ass! :D)

Reactions: just4fun and Sudsy
I assume you have carefully read her profile a 100 times looking for clues - Inspetor Clueso. Is her profile consistent with her emails (..no money please)?

It is a little odd. You expect to bump into the odd Japanese girl who is looking for her husband on SA/Tinder etc, but it gets a little weird when a French girls pops up like this. Maybe she has a more classic French mistress role in mind -- you show her the highlife, impress her and she will give you some fun ( ...as one French girl says on SA). No money changes hands, but your credit card is getting some serious exercise. Maybe she is looking for room and board - a live in girlfriend arrangement while she does a year at "school" in Tokyo. Could be fun just to meet her and find out the plan. Invite her over and defrost something "tasty" from Picard....that should unravel the plan quickly.

Whoa...

Namae's actually making sense, here!!!

Reactions: DocMcStuffins
Thread carefully ...
I sense a trap. Make sure you are always in sight of the
41nmeh0zqZL._SL256_.jpg

Reactions: Frenchy
I'm not sure it's a trap. She could be being honest (hahahahaha) as I've heard that some women on that site are actually looking for a BF. (One that has money of course)

Quick status update : ghosting since I said I don't have Skype and not interested in video conversations anyway (sent a few extra pics though, to show my irresistible smile :)). Maybe she's afraid now... or saw this thread? :D Also what was a bit weird is that she told me her (supposed) place of work right away, I didn't ask for such information, nor do I want strangers to know about mine. Bizarre.

Quick status update : ghosting since I said I don't have Skype and not interested in video conversations anyway (sent a few extra pics though, to show my irresistible smile :)). Maybe she's afraid now... or saw this thread? :D Also what was a bit weird is that she told me her (supposed) place of work right away, I didn't ask for such information, nor do I want strangers to know about mine. Bizarre.

I thought you were into "bizarre"? ( or was that bazaar, or brassiere)

A young,pansexual French woman looking for fun without compensation.... too early to give up.

Last edited:
Reactions: just4fun and MikeH
They always make sense

I thought you were into "bizarre"? ( or was that bazaar, or brassiere)

A young,pansexual French woman looking for fun without compensation.... too early to give up.

Then I should probably tell her about all my metrics first, then see if she's still interested :eek:. :dead:
Would be fair enough , she gave me hers... (again without me asking for anything!) .

I am waiting anxiously for the part when she says she has a prince friend in Nigeria who needs help getting million of dollars to my account :D

Reactions: MikeH and AMcguyver
Then I should probably tell her about all my metrics first, then see if she's still interested :eek:. :dead:
Would be fair enough , she gave me hers... (again without me asking for anything!) .:D

Let me take a wild guess.

About 25.4 cm?

Hmm, we could always ask Yuriko.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Frenchy
Would be fair enough , she gave me hers... (again without me asking for anything!) .

I am waiting anxiously for the part when she says she has a prince friend in Nigeria who needs help getting million of dollars to my account :D

I am a Freebie SA "member". I don't think I have received a message from this French girl. So, she is being selective. I think your Brit babe may have messaged me. I can't read messages of course. You may have hooked a wild one.... investigate further!

Wise man indeed you are, Master Yoda! :notworthy:
Never used SA or Tinder.
I guess I missed a few tech revolutions in the dating space.
I thought that if you have a nice feeling you should just meet for a drink and «gouloum gouloum dans la case»* if you have affinities.

* reference to a monument of the French culture.