Guest viewing is limited

Dear TAG members , I need your advice...

Oh you old cynical man! Obviously she is a lingerie model and just used the pictures from a photo shoot she did with them!

You missed an opportunity of a life time! If you just send her some money for the medication of her family's sick buffalo she would have been able to meet you!

Yeah well I started very naive in this wonderful world of P4P (and still am in many ways), but my BS detector has improved a bit over time :)

Reactions: MikeH
but my BS detector has improved a bit over time :)

The secret for enjoying for the fullest is get it good enough to detect obvious BS but still not too strict to miss the unicorns.

Reactions: Frenchy
Busted !!! "She" was indeed a scammer! Sent me a pic which after using the "search image with Google" function proved to be from a lingerie site. Reported "her" to SA's Admin.

Now you should "out" her and protect other TAG SA "members".

I'm sure the purpose was this ...

http://www.bbc.com/news/amp/magazine-37735369

And it might even have come from the same origin . The French vocabulary "she" used was good but too syrupy at times, like they often do in Morocco (a country I love by the way , but definitely not for this type of business !)

Last edited:
Reactions: namae
End of story : the SA guys did their inquiry , the profile of "NaughtyPrettyGirl007" is now down .

RIP, lovely "lady" supposedly working at the French Embassy (like, you know, it's the first thing you would write to a complete stranger just before "I learnt new positions in the KamaSutra that I want to practice with you" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

Reactions: namae
End of story : the SA guys did their inquiry , the profile of "NaughtyPrettyGirl007" is now down .

RIP, lovely "lady" supposedly working at the French Embassy (like, you know, it's the first thing you would write to a complete stranger just before "I learnt new positions in the KamaSutra that I want to practice with you" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)
Gotta admit - that's pretty funny despite someone trying to scam. Good job.

PT Barnum was right again.......well, look at the bright side. She didn't see you eating raw onions.

Reactions: Frenchy
Wow. I had a similar scam once. It all sounded too good to be true. Young 22 year old nurse who lived in my area but was out of the country as she worked for the UN. She was really interested in me, didn't want money etc.

But, just like your lady, her english was just, not quite right. It was good, nothing that I could point to and say was not consistent with a native speaker with the claimed background. Just too, well to use your word about Moroccan French, "syrupy". Anyway it became obvious it was scam after she sent a few pics. GIS is the best. Then she told me her UN mission was in Nigeria.....red flag red flag.

At that point though I just decided to ride it out and wait to find out what the "scam" was. After a couple weeks she was "sick". It was because she had used up all her food ration and had been eating native food instead the UN doctor told her. She didn't have money to get another food ration so could I please send her money (because UN missions only feed their people if they pay for it obviously right?). Also, since she was a foreigner could I send it to the "base leader" who was native. I did have some fun with "her" at that point before blocking her and reporting her profile.

Wow. I had a similar scam once. It all sounded too good to be true. Young 22 year old nurse who lived in my area but was out of the country as she worked for the UN. She was really interested in me, didn't want money etc.

But, just like your lady, her english was just, not quite right. It was good, nothing that I could point to and say was not consistent with a native speaker with the claimed background. Just too, well to use your word about Moroccan French, "syrupy". Anyway it became obvious it was scam after she sent a few pics. GIS is the best. Then she told me her UN mission was in Nigeria.....red flag red flag.

At that point though I just decided to ride it out and wait to find out what the "scam" was. After a couple weeks she was "sick". It was because she had used up all her food ration and had been eating native food instead the UN doctor told her. She didn't have money to get another food ration so could I please send her money (because UN missions only feed their people if they pay for it obviously right?). Also, since she was a foreigner could I send it to the "base leader" who was native. I did have some fun with "her" at that point before blocking her and reporting her profile.

Yeah I was toying with the idea of seeing where would this lead too but "she" was the one cutting me off first as soon as I said I don't use Skype. Hence my suspicion it was the kind of (really evil) scam mentioned in the link I posted . Btw , again , I don't want to give a bad rap to Moroccans , I love Morocco, but you just have bad people in any country and it so happens that for this type of scam it's a well-known center , apparently