Guest viewing is limited

Dec 12th - recommendations for happening bar

Saminjapan

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello!
my girlfriend and I are looking for some happening bar suggestions for December 12th, Sunday.
It’s our first time! So any info is welcome!
Cheers!

Hey ,

To reccomend a happening bar is quite difficult with the current info you're providing. What kind of vibes do you like ?

1. Party vibes ? ( People walking in underwear and playing drinking games)
2. Socialize vibe ( everyone is fully clothed and are just talking/drinking and if you guys match then you can enter a private room )

How good is your Japanese ?

I've only been to a few but here are some of the information that i've read on this site mix with some of my own personal experience

1. 9259

Party vibes bar where a lot of people cosplay/ in their underwear walking around. Out of all of the happening bar that I've been to , I would really recommend this one because of the amount of happening That occurs here.

2. Retreat

This is exactly like a normal bar where people are fully clothes and are just talking/drinking a lot of happening occurs but it's a lot of chill. Its very popular and on a Friday night there can be around 30-40 people

3. Bliss out

Pretty famous on this forum for being the most foreigner friendly happening bar. But since I've never actually been there I'm not really sure about the vibes

4. Sleeping beauty

Also never been there personally but I've heard that it's more of a party vibe there similar to 9259 but not really sure about anything else

Reactions: Tabanico
A friendly couple used to say the best swingers party was the one where they were. Of course, I must agree. In fact, you make the party. Go to Olive 21 if you are willing to swap. Otherwise, don’t expect so much fun in happening bars because the coronavirus.

Hello!
my girlfriend and I are looking for some happening bar suggestions for December 12th, Sunday.
It’s our first time! So any info is welcome!
Cheers!
hello friends, i am a mener of the happening bar Bliss-out in shinjuku (kabukicho) if you are interested I can introduce you for your registration, there are couple , single women and men , I went 3 times in December and I meet couple and single lady . I will be easily available next year , best regatrds , Paul.