Walked in

Appointment Length & Costs:
9800 yen, 50 minutes

Type/Location:
Ikebukuro

Language Notes:
I speak very basic Japanese, she spoke very little English

Details of the Encounter:
I was in Ikebukuro and decided to try my first soapland experience. I walked in and asked in Japanese if a gaijin was ok. The guys at the door were nice enough and said "no sex". I said I understood. I then asked if Hitomi was available, they said yes and didn't charge me a nomination fee.

I waited less than 5 minutes for her. She took me upstairs and we did the usual things that are talked about in the forum, small chat, I undress her, I get undressed, she washed me, I take a bath, make out on the small massage table. She gave me a small BJ and proceeded with the HJ.

She has a decent body, although I think I would choose some else next time. She has decent skills. The biggest turn off for me was I could taste cigarette smoke while kissing.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I would go back, everyone was certainly friendly enough. I would try to choose someone that didn't smoke.

Glad you had a good time. As @MikeH pointed out already this place is a fashion health. Its got a reputation for being very reliable an also for only having middle aged women on staff.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
So now I need to try the real thing!

Well, now that's the real newbie spirit! :D

don't mind a Japanese woman's age as long as they are reasonably good looking and not too heavy.

And that attitude gets you the best sex not only in Japan but allover SE Asia. Everyone else is looking for that young chick, who then probably is no fun at bed, and the middle aged women are then gracious for your business and show it.

Yes, soapland is real sex, and you also get nurunuru matplay, definitely a different experience.
You could try petit royal if you dont mind woman who are a bit older, they have glowing reviews on TAG.
Dont go for a course under one hour since you may miss out on the mat play. It will be a bit more expensive than secret touch, but it includes FS.

Thanks for your replies and advice! As many times as I've been to Japan there are still many things to learn and experience. In the past I had been reluctant to go in these places, thanks to your forum I decided to try them out. I had one more experience just prior to leaving Japan that I'll be writing about. It was really interesting and quite good.

Well, now that's the real newbie spirit! :D

And that attitude gets you the best sex not only in Japan but allover SE Asia. Everyone else is looking for that young chick, who then probably is no fun at bed, and the middle aged women are then gracious for your business and show it.

And yet if you are in public walking around with a woman even slightly older (early 40's, upper 30's even) the younger women will make fun of you and bust up laughing...yet these airheads don't consider two really obvious reasons for this situation:

Sometimes these older women are just private English students and when they are more than that, at least they know what to do in bed lol.

I hook up with younger women too, but I have always found the immaturity really hard to tolerate most of the time.

And yet if you are in public walking around with a woman even slightly older (early 40's, upper 30's even) the younger women will make fun of you and bust up laughing...yet these airheads don't consider two really obvious reasons for this situation:

Sometimes these older women are just private English students and when they are more than that, at least they know what to do in bed lol.

I hook up with younger women too, but I have always found the immaturity really hard to tolerate most of the time.
And 3, one day they will be old as well and then what?

And 3, one day they will be old as well and then what?

Not so funny anymore is it? lol

Most of the gossipy garbage women speak and laugh about amongst their friends means absolutely nothing when they are alone and in the company of a man anyway.

They laugh, but I laugh at how short-sighted and shallow they are lol.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
And yet if you are in public walking around with a woman even slightly older (early 40's, upper 30's even) the younger women will make fun of you and bust up laughing...
next time it happens, you should confront them. let out a stern "what the fuck are you laughing at?" (or the Japanese equivalent)
guaranteed those giggles will immediately stop. :D

next time it happens, you should confront them.

Yeah, always a good idea to confront random people in the streets. That's one of the little things that makes the world a better place for us all.

Of course you with certainty deducted the following things out of the equation first: they were laughing at something totally unrelated and didn't even notice you, they noticed and felt good that older girls have their fun too and we're feeling optimistic about their own future and/or they found you irresistible good looking and giggled nervously.

But yeah, none of those were the reasons, obviously they were laughing about you because that's the way it works; everything revolves around you in this small world of us.

Reactions: TheScientist
Yeah, always a good idea to confront random people in the streets. That's one of the little things that makes the world a better place for us all.

Of course you with certainty deducted the following things out of the equation first: they were laughing at something totally unrelated and didn't even notice you, they noticed and felt good that older girls have their fun too and we're feeling optimistic about their own future and/or they found you irresistible good looking and giggled nervously.

But yeah, none of those were the reasons, obviously they were laughing about you because that's the way it works; everything revolves around you in this small world of us.

Why would it be the world revolving around me only if it is negative and not positive?

If a group of women glance at me and a slightly older woman I'm with giggle and sometimes even burst out laughing, it is almost never in a friendly tone.

Besides, the younger generation of Japanese are shit. They are even less polite than their foreign counterparts (us)... besides if they look unfriendly...chances are they are unfriendly.

That is a good question to start your self exploration.

Hey, I'm doing self exploration everyday, which is probably why I'm too aware rather than "paranoid".

I guess, I just need to roll over when people talk shit because that is the Japanese way.

I guess, I just need to roll over when people talk shit because that is the Japanese way.

No, better just continue to take every conceivable and imaginable action of any random people you encounter as personal insult and go with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.