Guest viewing is limited

delete

My guy... This isn't really a place for random hookups (unless you're paying for it). Definitely not a dating site.

Reactions: designer08
The Japanese government really needs to start administering psychological/background exams before issuing visas. Or even just a basic IQ test. But then NOVA would've been incredibly short-staffed in the 90s and 2000s. I'd wager a bet this guy is a sociopathic virgin who enrolled in the Ritsumeikan exchange program over in Beppu thinking he'd finally get laid, discovered otherwise and has now taken the hunt online. Hooray for reopening.

The Japanese government really needs to start administering psychological/background exams before issuing visas. Or even just a basic IQ test. But then NOVA would've been incredibly short-staffed in the 90s and 2000s.
They really need to start requiring an ESL/TESOL certification for prospective English teachers as well, and that especially includes the waste of taxes that are JETs and ALTs.

Reactions: Frenchy
You cannot put a price on the value of exposing Japan’s youth to international cultures. How else could we get this?

IMG_6169.jpg

I am very sorry I don't know I can't do this. Just my lower half getting the better of me.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

They really need to start requiring an ESL/TESOL certification for prospective English teachers as well, and that especially includes the waste of taxes that are JETs and ALTs.

I beg to differ, JETs and ALTs aren't always a waste of tax revenue. Many a lonely, toothless backwoods farmhand Japanese boy has had the chance to have intercourse with a (homely, overweight, socially-challenged) white girl by virtue of the JET program sending these culturally-starved, misguided losers into the Japanese sticks. It's really a win-win. Besides, no actual academic with an actual educational degree and TESOL certs is going to work for 300k/month to sing the alphabet song and do finger-painting all day. JETs serve a purpose. They're kinda like illegal immigrants from south of the border. Nobody actually wants them around but they fulfill a necessary role, do a job nobody else wants to do, will fuck you for gummy bears and if things go sideways it's not like they can call the cops.

Yeah, I know that was fucked up. Costco vodka and a shitty day, I can't help it.

Reactions: Jimmy Chu1969