Deli health provider cuts on wrist

I never met anyone so what shall I review then?
Well, if you've got nothing to contribute, then you don't really have much right to accuse anyone who HAS contributed of gatekeeping now, do you?

Reactions: mankodaisuki1
Well, if you've got nothing to contribute, then you don't really have much right to accuse anyone who HAS contributed of gatekeeping now, do you?
You digress my friend 😘 At least my comment was not off topic 😅

Do you mind sharing her?
For now no, especially after exposing so much about her cuts… after I’ve had her a few more times I’ll write a review but won’t mention the cuts! It will be buried in the 2-3 reviews I’ve yet to write in my backlog!

Reactions: Alice and maikeru
For now no, especially after exposing so much about her cuts… after I’ve had her a few more times I’ll write a review but won’t mention the cuts! It will be buried in the 2-3 reviews I’ve yet to write in my backlog!
You mean 'yes' here but I'm no grammar nazi. 😄 I totally get it and I look forward to it.

I love crazy girls, so self harm scars really turn me on, but I never directly mention it. I’m mental too though, so birds of a feather…

The one time that I did talk openly, it was after we did the deed and during pillow talk the girl talked about problems she was having, mostly due to a bad home situation (she was 18). I mentioned the obvious cutting scars then and talked about my struggles with chronic depression and suicidal thoughts and how treatment helped me, and in the end I gave her an introduction to my psychiatrist. I don’t know if she actually went, but we had a moment of connection and she was so absorbed in our conversation that she went 20 minutes over time. The shop was a bit pissed, but she kindly took the blame. I wish I had seen her again before she left that shop. Sometimes wonder how she’s doing.

I don't ask the girls about their scars and they don't ask why I am so ugly. Win-win.

I am more surprised about the smallpox vaccine scars, why the docs need to put them up in the arm where it's visible whenever it's warm in Japan which is like always?

Question for you all - do you come across girls from time to time with the slit wrists? Any idea what that is? Are these girls in debt bondage and are so depressed? I felt so sad in a way but so turned on and loved the slightly S&M experience.
In the P4P world, I've seen and experienced a lot of upsetting things over the years. Made me realize that we're all imperfect individuals trying to survive and do our best in life.

Reactions: Alice and Jugemu
I am more surprised about the smallpox vaccine scars, why the docs need to put them up in the arm where it's visible whenever it's warm in Japan which is like always?
Because they don’t want to ruin a perfectly good butt with that.

Reactions: Sudsy
I think the way I wrote this put this out of context. I wasn’t turned on by the cuts but it was her overall bad girl attitude gothy looks and style dominatrix vibes. So would most people be completely turned off by a slightly emotionally unstable beautiful young provider with self harm issues? What do you do? Just end the session when you notice the cuts?
Not to be harmful but she might think you are less than human and that was why she didn't let you touch her freely, like she was not into a kinky play just wanted a quick cash grab.