Contact Method:
Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:

Type/Location:
Residence/Shinjuku

Language Notes:
English/Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I've been mongering on the international scene for some time. With alot of encounters under my belt i find that alot of times for the uninformed tourist in Japan the hobby can get pretty expensive, and some guys are often left wanting more after they blow 150$ - 300$+ just for rubbing privates together (sumata) which may be the most expensive dry humpig in the p4p world when compared to the other "fuller" options. I know there are guys out there who feel disappointed.. So this is for you, and where theres a will there is a way, and you see, there are a lot of options if you're willing to look a little further and do some research. Delicious Deli, is one such option among many out there that are friendly to foreigners and don't try to milk you for all youre worth because you don't speak Japanese.

I called Ddeli, and as some of the other reviews mentioned on this site i was greeted by the mamasan who is supposedly Korean. I mentioned the girl on the site and mama said ok she'll come in 30. I waitied for the driver got a call eventually and gave him some help getting to my place. When I saw Mayumi at my doorway I was satisfied, short, tan, and nice, she was really pretty and we began to discuss the options. The whole deal (FS) for about an hour is 20k. We got in the shower and dried ourselves off. Then to the bed for BBJ, Mish, CG, RCG, DATY, and I popped while Spooning/DFK. After we relaxed and talked a little. This agency has Chinese, Japanese, and some Koreans apparently. Their pictures are often not the same girl but I think the mama san tries to do her best to send you an accurate representation. But I or you can't complain really when you're lying in bed catching your breath with a beautiful girl who you just got done shagging with like a wild beast in the savannah :) Ddeli has a wechat account and Line also I think. The driver apparently added me by phone number. anyway just a reasonable option for those who want the whole sha-bang and don't wanna play russian roulette with your $$. Just use google to search them out.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

awesome review! from reading some older reviews, i had the feeling that cheaper meant potential bait-n-switch, but not always the case. mayumi sounds great!