"deliheru Tokyo" (デリヘル東京) - Foreigner Friendly?

Their website doesn't actively say gaijin are forbidden, at least.

How much of it is actually those girls though......

I guess you need pretty good Japanese ability to deal with this.....

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Actually stumbled upon the site today. looked a bit too good to be true (a lot of unblurred photos)

But the profiles all had legit looking blog pics. Would need a ton of effort to fake it hehe

I can vouch - they are gaijin friendly but require a pretty high level of Japanese and it does vary on a girl-to-girl basis.

Be aware of the upcharges on the high-ranked girls, though. They have a lot of AV models working there and they usually run an additional 30,000 JPY or so over the regular rates.
Its all stated on the individual girls page and they'll tell you when you call to make the reservation (its very much a legit shop - nothing shady) but if you thought you were going to see that super cute unblurred girl for the regular rates you may be in for a bit of sticker shock.

I didn't have any problem booking with them but my Japanese in near native level - even the guy on the phone there didn't have a hint that I wasn't Japanese until about halfway through the transaction.

I suppose each girl probably has their own preference - but I guess the girl I got didn't care either way.

I can vouch - they are gaijin friendly but require a pretty high level of Japanese and it does vary on a girl-to-girl basis.

Be aware of the upcharges on the high-ranked girls, though. They have a lot of AV models working there and they usually run an additional 30,000 JPY or so over the regular rates.
Its all stated on the individual girls page and they'll tell you when you call to make the reservation (its very much a legit shop - nothing shady) but if you thought you were going to see that super cute unblurred girl for the regular rates you may be in for a bit of sticker shock.

Just saw it...

※各コースプラス¥30,000からのご案内です

Reactions: BIPSY
I didn't have any problem booking with them but my Japanese in near native level - even the guy on the phone there didn't have a hint that I wasn't Japanese until about halfway through the transaction.

Just for curiosity, what was the thing that gave you away? I realised once I was too polite (business style phrases) and the guy in the other end got suspicious.

Not so humble brag follows: Outside p4p I have not get caught in phone conversations for some decades; once I even get the other participant refusing to believe I was a foreigner. Still my highest accomplishment was when an oppai bar girl sit next to me and talked for around five minutes and only when I asked her to climb on my lap she exhaled deeply and went "you are a foreigner!". Yeah, it was pretty dark there but still. :ROFLMAO:

But yeah, I have never yet met a delivery health girl who would actually care one way or other. Sometimes when I tell when booking they still forget to tell the girl and if I don't tell and they book me with a girl who has "no foreigners" in her profile none of them have cared and some not even known about their profile. :confused:

Just for curiosity, what was the thing that gave you away? :confused:
I honestly don't remember but I think it was less language ability than my attitude. I try not to expect too much the first time I try a shop - less likely to be disappointed that way. The guy on the phone seemed to read through the fact that I wasn't so "Urusai" - and brought it up - but not like it (not being Japanese) mattered in any way.

Maybe-not-so-humble brag - just this week I finished a Japanese government certification course all taught in the somewhat arcane Japanese language specific to the industry. Out of the several hundred people taking the final exam I was the only non-Japanese.