Guest viewing is limited

Demise of the Robot Restaurant?

I’m sure the creators will create something new in the future after this is all over.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
It was good when it started and just had 2 shows per day, focus on the robots, photo time on stage at the end, food and drink included.

then in recent years they upped it to 4 shows a day, rushing people in and out, ticket prices went up, drinks no longer includded in ticket price, also more focus on the girls than the robots (if i wanna see girls im in kabukicho ffs) .

Reactions: SugoiBoy
I went the first time and I could drive the fembot in the end and it was crazy, loved it .

Second time.... not so much. No more fembot and you couldn’t mingle at the end. But It was a post break-up Valentines night with a complete stranger found on SA (the Aussie-Chinese princess for the old souls here who may remember) , so it was fun nevertheless.

I think they should export the concept to Dubai or Shanghai or similar place though.

I only went there once shortly after I had first moved to Japan. It was fun, but a bit pricey.

Speaking of robots, when I arrived in Japan I was worried that I would blurt out どうもありがとうミスターロボット by mistake:LOL:

Reactions: shadowboxer
Not even surprised. Before it was great like you get the robots and stuff but as it went popular, it became meh

Reactions: SugoiBoy and Durg50
Good riddance.
Now just need to get rid of the pricks in the Mario Carts (they were gone, but appears they're back...?)
The only thing that will make them go away permanently is when one of them goes under a tractor-trailer truck's wheels or off a high bridge.

The government's not going to do anything about them until a tourist from a G7 country dies.

A person from my time will be truly amazed but this show, like a man using AOL dial-up all his life figuring about fiber internet. Unfortunately robots are quite common and found in restaurants and no longer the allure of the future to many I'm guessing R>I>P to a legend I didn't get to visit. ArigatooGozaimasu I'm sure it brought fun to a lot of people