Guest viewing is limited

Dentists to recommend

Bons33

Reaction score
I search the forum but couldn’t find anything.

Does anyone have a good dentist to recommend in Tokyo?

I search the forum but couldn’t find anything.

Does anyone have a good dentist to recommend in Tokyo?

Google helped me find a good one that speaks English in Yokohama. It might help you the same for Tokyo area. This forum is mostly for stuff not related to dentists unless that's the foreplay stuff you're into.

Google helped me find a good one that speaks English in Yokohama. It might help you the same for Tokyo area. This forum is mostly for stuff not related to dentists unless that's the foreplay stuff you're into.
I know a very cute , bilingual , lady dentist in Akasaka and wished she would practice more foreplay indeed :)

Reactions: BB0523 and Negi77
I know a very cute , bilingual , lady dentist in Akasaka and wished she would practice more foreplay indeed :)

Who is this? I’m actually looking for a bilingual dentist right now and I live very near Akasaka. Can you send me the info by private message?

Who is this? I’m actually looking for a bilingual dentist right now and I live very near Akasaka. Can you send me the info by private message?
Nope, you didnt add “please” :D

Reactions: Durg50
I really don’t care who the hygienist is as long as Nao-chan will play with my mouth :hungry:

To be fair Dr. Hayashi has a MILF vibe going on. I wouldn’t care who I got as long it’s not the dude.

Reactions: Frenchy
To be fair Dr. Hayashi has a MILF vibe going on. I wouldn’t care who I got as long it’s not the dude.

She’s in the other location (Edogawabashi) . Dr. Sugimoto is in charge of the Akasaka office and she speaks much better English.

Ok so I guess that suddenly the number of gaijin pervs with toochaches all strangely members of TAG will shoot up in Akasaka :D

Reactions: MossBoss
Ok so I guess that suddenly the number of gaijin pervs with toochaches all strangely members of TAG will shoot up in Akasaka :D

It’s going to be another Twin Tail fiasco - someone is going to get all gaijins banned by asking for extra services.

That’s why I keep my spinner dentists to myself.

I have a feeling that @Frenchy is banned from having the cute hygienists and always gets the fat one.

Well, if he doesn't get the fat one, at least he gets a chubby?

Reactions: MossBoss