Deriheru And Love Hotels

ShibaKen

TAG Member
Reaction score
I understand that a specified hotel is required when making a Deriheru appointment. So, let's say I've made an appointment at 12pm, with Hotel X as my preferred hotel. I head to Hotel X at around 11.50 but alas, it's fully booked.

Is there a chance that the above scenario could happen? What happens if it does?

I understand that a specified hotel is required when making a Deriheru appointment. So, let's say I've made an appointment at 12pm, with Hotel X as my preferred hotel. I head to Hotel X at around 11.50 but alas, it's fully booked.

Is there a chance that the above scenario could happen? What happens if it does?

Could happen. The solution? Make a reservation at said Love Hotel ahead of time or call back the deriheru and tell them the situation. More than likely they can recommend you another one that is within their delivery location.

Could happen. The solution? Make a reservation at said Love Hotel ahead of time or call back the deriheru and tell them the situation. More than likely they can recommend you another one that is within their delivery location.

Oh, I thought you couldn't make reservations at Love Hotels. Do I go to said hotel to make a reservation or by phone?

Last edited: