Deriheru Questions

ShibaKen

TAG Member
Reaction score
Okay, so I recently decided to watched a couple of Deriheru JAVs ;) to learn more and I observed a couple of things that made me curious. I know the actual service varies slightly from shop to shop but these were common observations across the videos.

1) The girl comes into the room, there's some chit chat and introductions then the girl calls to inform her "shop" that she's "in". Payment is also made at this point.

2) More small talk then she kindly guides you to the shower and she washes you off and asks you to rinse your mouth. She then asks you to wait outside so that she may wash herself.

At this point I have 3 questions.
A) Is there any possibility of foreplay(kissing and touching etc) before the shower. Because from what I had watched, it's non-existent?

B) Is shower time part of the course time? When does she start the timer exactly?

C) Is there any possibility of foreplay in the shower? Like maybe oral/petting in the shower or something?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so, you are both wrapped in towels and the service begins. Every video I watched had the girl being the active person leading the whole process and the guy the passive one(he just lays there on the bed). At the end of the service, both you take a shower and that's it.

My final few questions are,
D) Is it really as it is in the videos? Are you "prohibited" from taking a more active role?

E) A bit of a taboo question but if "certain said service" is okay, is she the one who initiates it?

F) When does the service end exactly? Is the final shower part of the course length?

I apologize for the long post and my ignorance on the matter.
Thank you.

Thanks for the questions. Answers are below, but keep in mind that deriheru (Delivery Health) is the mode of the service, not the actual service itself. It's like 'incall' or 'outcall' in the US. Deriheru is 'outcall'. The girl is being delivered to you. There can be all kinds of services available after that point.

Okay, so I recently decided to watched a couple of Deriheru JAVs ;) to learn more and I observed a couple of things that made me curious. I know the actual service varies slightly from shop to shop but these were common observations across the videos.

1) The girl comes into the room, there's some chit chat and introductions then the girl calls to inform her "shop" that she's "in". Payment is also made at this point.

2) More small talk then she kindly guides you to the shower and she washes you off and asks you to rinse your mouth. She then asks you to wait outside so that she may wash herself.

At this point I have 3 questions.
A) Is there any possibility of foreplay(kissing and touching etc) before the shower. Because from what I had watched, it's non-existent?

Not usually. They want to make sure that you are clean ahead of time.

B) Is shower time part of the course time? When does she start the timer exactly?

The timer starts when she calls the service and/or walks in the door. There's usually not much difference there.

C) Is there any possibility of foreplay in the shower? Like maybe oral/petting in the shower or something?

Depends on the girl. The good providers are a little frisky in the shower. It's definitely good foreplay, but I wouldn't be too forward right away. I just usually start with a soft caress of their arm or something and see where that goes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so, you are both wrapped in towels and the service begins. Every video I watched had the girl being the active person leading the whole process and the guy the passive one(he just lays there on the bed). At the end of the service, both you take a shower and that's it.

My final few questions are,
D) Is it really as it is in the videos? Are you "prohibited" from taking a more active role?

As I said above, it really depends on the girl and on the service. Asian Mystique is a deriheru service, and it's more or less GFE. Some places are primarily like you mentioned. I've had two different girls from the same service behave differently- one was very 'by the book' and the other was very GFE, although still no FS.

E) A bit of a taboo question but if "certain said service" is okay, is she the one who initiates it?

If you are talking about FS, it can go either way. Some come right out and offer up front (usually for an extra fee when that happens), some will offer during playtime, and sometimes if you feel like she's comfortable with you, or you've seen her before, you can ask about the possibility in a roundabout way.

F) When does the service end exactly? Is the final shower part of the course length?

Yes. Everything from when she walks in the door/makes the call to the agency till when she leaves is part of the course length. It's up to her to stop 10 minutes early for the shower.

Thank you so much for the reply! I feel enlightened! :D

Just 1 more question, how much extra is it usually for that "extra" service? Is there an estimate range?

Thank you once again. You've been incredibly helpful. :)

Just 1 more question, how much extra is it usually for that "extra" service? Is there an estimate range?

Again, really depends on the girl. Sometimes it's unavailable -- as I've probably said in this thread and has been said elsewhere, if the girl isn't interested in FS, don't pressure her. Based on some reviews, for some girls its free. For some girls it's something like ¥5000. Personally, I've either gone to places where FS is understood/standard (AM/Hipness/KDH), or it's not expected, and I don't really ask for it on the first date because my Japanese sucks.

Reactions: ShibaKen
Thank you once again. Don't worry I'm not the kind of person who forces people :D. I also understand that it'll give a bad impression of us foreigners and I definitely don't want to do that. :)

Japanese style delivery and the ones mentioned above AM/NG/Hipness are quite different.

Japanese style health is quite intimate, deep kissing, full body lick, mutual oral, fingering but no penetration. The girl will often ask if you want her to be passive or to attack you (literal translation).

Hipness on the other hand the girls are generally not so intimate and will guide you to the "main event" fairly quickly.

I have no experience with KDH, AM, NG.