Design Your Ideal Love Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMcguyver

Here for the entertainment value...
Reaction score
If you could buy and renovate an existing love hotel or better yet, design a brand new one from the ground up, what would you create? Location? Theme? Rates? What kinds of rooms/services would you want to offer to your guests?

Well, that is a good way to get all your ideas for free. :p

The sad fact is you pretty much cannot get a permit to build new ones in any place where it would make sense. Which is near a big station in Yamate line.

I secretly (well, not anymore, I guess) love dark/gothic decor.. so you’d be seeing a lot of the color black. Kind of like this:

B8E3D8DE-67B2-4649-9ECC-B092DBF8DCC2.jpeg

I’ve never seen a black color-themed love hotel, so I think it would be a cool idea.

For location, I’d want it to be in Azabujuban or somewhere in Minato-ku. Just for it to be considered more upscale.

Rates? Maybe 5,000-8,000yen for a rest, and 10,000-20,000 for a stay.. depending on the room’s size and amenities. :D

I’d throw in some LUSH bathbombs in the bathrooms’ amenity baskets and place some massage oils on a bedside table. Oh, and condoms available for various sizes. Not just the stereotypical Japanese size. (y)

I’d want a themed love hotel like those oldschool ones. Definitely needs to have an oiran room, maybe all rooms oiran themed. But some Moulin Rouge rooms would be nice too. Mostly old fashioned brothel style red and black for the mood. Although maybe a pink barbie room for guys who want to give the lady the time of her life. Real soapland mats in the bathrooms, not the small ones. Ueno would be the best location for oiran style but i prefer Shinjuku for location. Machine in the room selling various toys, extra condoms and lube. Free denma in the room hell yeah. Milky bath lotion and Dove showergel.
Price between 5000 and 8000 for rest. 15.000 or so for stay?

Not just the stereotypical Japanese size. (y)

There is a fine line between making a very very small number of guests happy and causing a lot of common panic when the vast majority of the stereotypical Japanese guys slip out of them. :eek::D

Real soapland mats in the bathrooms, not the small ones.

Yeah, big bathrooms and real soapland mats would make Uncle Mike a regular. :p

If you could buy and renovate an existing love hotel or better yet, design a brand new one from the ground up, what would you create?
Assuming I don't have any space/time/financial constraints, the exterior of the LH would look like this (east elevation)...
Model1.jpg

Above is an old design that didn't go thru the proposal stage (also, I removed the title block and other details). The facade would be made up of mostly false windows and false terraces to give it an elegant look.
Each LH room would be from 25 to 35m2. That would have different themed rooms:
Definitely needs to have an oiran room
But some Moulin Rouge rooms would be nice too. Mostly old fashioned brothel style red and black for the mood. Although maybe a pink barbie room for guys who want to give the lady the time of her life. Real soapland mats in the bathrooms, not the small ones.
I secretly (well, not anymore, I guess) love dark/gothic decor.. so you’d be seeing a lot of the color black. Kind of like this:
And a space/spaceship themed room...

But if it was a boutique hotel...
Model2.jpg

The left wing would have a bakery/coffee shop. The right wing would have an upscale restaurant.
And there would be no false windows nor terraces.
Size of the rooms will depend on the price.

Attachments

• Model2.jpg
    Model2.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
My ideal love hotel room has greenery integrated into the interior: The nature must permeate whats man made to the point boundaries are indistinguishable. I love skylights, and outdoor bathing areas are a must.

The location is definitely not Shinjuku or Shibuya.. eh. It should be the only LH in its area so people can feel more comfortable walking around the neighborhood. Rates are probably higher than usual considering the amenities.

Last edited:
Oh, and i want a penthouse room with outside terrace and jacuzzi of course.

Having one of those swimming pool rooms is tempting but too wasteful and mendokusai imo.

I love skylights, and outdoor bathing areas are a must.

Actually, I have been designing my dream house for awhile and some of your ideas i have already incorporated in my design. It is still a rough sketch, though.
house2a-model1.jpg
house2a-model2.jpg
house2a-model3.jpg

But if it was a boutique hotel...

Man that would actually be a good idea, like to have the bottom floor all various gift and dinner and coffee shops, so guys passing by could go to the main lobby room and select a girl and maybe have a sit with her for some food or snacks or drinks before heading upstairs to one of the fantasy rooms, would make it a lot more like a LH resort, people with their girlfriends could also just sit around and enjoy the place, groups of friends could come and have the rooms available for anyone, groups or couples so big play parties could take place but then if someone was tired they could go have a coffee from downstairs.

*Pipe Dreams of a Cooler World*

Great in theory, but in practice black rooms start to look dirty or dusty VERY fast

Black cars too... as the old saying goes, black cars look better in the shade. (And black rooms look better with the lights down low)

Reactions: TheScientist
Black cars too... as the old saying goes, black cars look better in the shade. (And black rooms look better with the lights down low)
For a blink of time I was shacked up with this gothette in NYC in the East Village who had painted the walls of her apartment black and pretty much everything she owned was black. Was neato in the evenings but that apartment had a southern facing window and even with black curtains, the sunlight showed every single bit of ash, dust and fluff in the place.

Reactions: warubuta
Pasha resort has a lot of really dark rooms. They don’t seem particularly dusty although they are not pitch black.

My ideal room would have an ejector seat that I could use to rocket myself high into the clouds above Tokyo when I open the door to find that the 20yr old innocent milky beauty I ordered turns out be a 45 yr old high mileage chain-smoking obasan. FYI, I wrote a similar post that proposed a trap door bed leading to a dumpster, but it was deleted by TAG manager. Reason given: bad taste. Made my day.

My ideal room would have an ejector seat that I could use to rocket myself high into the clouds above Tokyo when I open the door to find that the 20yr old innocent milky beauty I ordered turns out be a 45 yr old high mileage chain-smoking obasan. FYI, I wrote a similar post that proposed a trap door bed leading to a dumpster, but it was deleted by TAG manager. Reason given: bad taste. Made my day.
Extremely bad taste and again it drives people away from TAG with those kind of things. Please cut it out.

Reactions: Simonka
Status
Not open for further replies.