Web

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours 1200USD

Type/Location:
Homestay because AirBnB screwed me

Language Notes:
English and broken Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
4P? I know, was it too much? Maybe so. However, while pursuing the AM website, I came across three females that I could not decide which two to bring to the dance. So instead, I just picked all three.

It was a sort of a Wife naughty club, I mean if you look at Nana and Haruka’s profiles they both indicate that well, bored housewives in search of fun. Asami well again housewife range, but with the bonus of essentially her being the woman to take charge and lead this cacophony of flesh and hormones.

Asami was the one from the get-go who took charge. I was surprised at her height, with her being the one who knows the most English out of the 3 of them she was the interpreter of the group. Another bonus she likes group sessions. She weighs next to nothing, because of this I had a devilish idea, with her legs on my shoulders I picked her up, stood right in front of Haruka and Nana and proceeded to pound away.

Haruka, oh boy was she ever shy. Like intimidated by the whole thing and what was about to happen, but oh dear god did she flip the script in turn into a woman with lust in her eyes. Highlight from her has to be the fact that she wrapped her legs around me while in Missionary and rocked me back in forth in said position wanting more. It was at this point I put my arms around her back and lifted her upright so that we were facing each other and pounded away, the look of passion and heat on her face was an extreme TURN on!!!

Nana, I honestly thought she was a Filipina, still, do, but with her, gents and ladies she loves doggy. Like Haruka she was intimidated, not knowing what was about to happen, however in the throw of things she got into it rather quickly. Not only was she playing with herself while she was watching me go to town on Asami and Haruka, but she would also eagerly try to cut her way in front of the other two because she demanded attention…you know. Her ass is amazing!

Breaks, definite breaks were needed. I couldn’t keep up the tempo with the hard pounding which everyone wanted. I assumed okay here we go just in and out thank you move on to the next. NOPE! Harder was said a lot, smack my rear end was told a lot, faster was mentioned a lot. I was drained but got my wind back rather quickly. Water is a beautiful tool.

There is soooooo much that I want to talk about from this session, but again, I am going to be greedy and keep it to myself. I also don’t want to create another lengthy review. I will leave with this gem though.

When time was up, Asami and Nana both got up and headed to the shower. Haruka tapped me on the shoulder eagerly and turned around in doggy; it had appeared that I forgot to give her doggy, and doggy she received.
Not to mention they assumed I did not know certain dirty words in Japanese. I heard the girls conversing with each other asking if it felt good, and also saying they were cumming.

If the owners read this, you guys should do some bored housewife thing, because DAMN that is all I have to say, they were worth it. Not to mention, for Japanese women, they all had round shapely bottoms. Both times I have used AM I have not been let down.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
3P? 4P? Fuck it let's do a 5P next time.

Will damn my friend. I couldn't keep up with three of them!! It sounds like they all got the work. Lovely review! I still remember Asami does she still have the nice rack? Those were awesome fun.

Will damn my friend. I couldn't keep up with three of them!! It sounds like they all got the work. Lovely review! I still remember Asami does she still have the nice rack? Those were awesome fun.
Oh yes. Like I said before, I really enjoyed putting her legs on my shoulders and picking her up, then standing right in front of Haruka and Nana and pounding away.

Impressive! Damn where do you get all this stamina? (y)

required cardio sessions at least 3 times a week to include 2-5 mile runs, LOT'S of core exercises, which I hate! Not to mention you can cheat by using your upper body and arms to create the thrusting motion. As stated as well, water is a very beautiful tool. I can say that I was sweating a lot.

Amazing report. Would have given anything to be a fly on that wall these 2 hours. Way to go dude!

And it's funny, as I did Asami and Haruka late May .. Still in debt for that report...

Tell me, all this time, did they also do each other? Or only you?

Reactions: RightOn6975
Tell me, all this time, did they also do each other? Or only you?

If by do each other, you mean groping of breasts and buttocks; Licking and sucking of nipples, then yes. By going down on each other? Then no. They were pretty content in watching me pleasure one another or sitting on my face. As stated once, I wanted to switch it was pretty quick, condom change and bam.

Nana was the one who was almost always trying to cut in and receive attention, and she was the one which was rapidly fingering herself and looking me directly in my eyes for me to attend to her needs either with tongue, finger or my member. If I am not mistaken, she was the one who also got the most time with me of the three because she was like this. She maintained eye contact with me when I was in doggy with Asami or kneeling lotus (if you can call it that) wondering when it was going to be her turn again. She was also the one most vocal about saying it felt good or exclaiming "Sugoii!" when I was doing something to the other two that she had not seen before.

Haruka was timid about time with me, and in all honesty was very calm and sweet in her demure, it was almost like puppy dog eyes, please sir can I have some. She was the one I was going down on the most of the three and was on my face while the others were taking turns riding. As we concluded to shower up, Nana and Asami went to the shower and as stated Haruka tapped me for more and wanted me to give her doggy as I didn't the entire time. She was the only one to say out loud, "Iku-Iku" several times.

Asami, oh god. Asami looked like she was enjoying the time with everyone there and was acting as translator. She guided me into Nana, and then was asking her in Japanese, "Does it feel good?" That I know, she said but was also saying other things to which Nana responded with glee. When it was her turn she was very much; I am going to ride you as you have never been ridden before. Even in missionary, she enjoyed herself as the girls were in enthralled with what was happening. I still love the looks on Nana and Haruka's faces as I was in missionary with her legs on my shoulders picking her up and standing right in front of them and giving Asami a good time.

And what might that be good sir?

When she saw Haruka and me in this like modified kneeling lotus position, and I started pounding away while Haruka was in bliss. Eeeeehhhh, Sugoii!

Asami being again pounded while I was standing and holding her. Eeeeehhhh, Sugoii!

Haruka in missionary rocking me back and forth with her legs wrapped around me asking for more. Eeeeehhhh, Sugoii!

Haruka in CG and me propping my legs on the bed pounding away. Eeeeehhhh, Sugoii!

Asami in like a squatting CG being pounded. Eeeeehhhh, Sugoii!

Asami in Doggy being pounded and also the kneeling lotus (I did that with all of them really). Eeeeehhhh, Sugoii!

Haruka grinding on my face while Asami rode me while I was pounding away from underneath. Eeeeehhhh, Sugoii!

I want to add, they all wanted it in this way. As stated I tried to be the sweet and passionate, but with Nana being the first to ride she was the one to well, set the tempo. Almost as if each of them had something to prove.

When she saw Haruka and me in this like modified kneeling lotus position, and I started pounding away while Haruka was in bliss. Eeeeehhhh, Sugoii!

Asami being again pounded while I was standing and holding her. Eeeeehhhh, Sugoii!

Haruka in missionary rocking me back and forth with her legs wrapped around me asking for more. Eeeeehhhh, Sugoii!

Haruka in CG and me propping my legs on the bed pounding away. Eeeeehhhh, Sugoii!

Asami in like a squatting CG being pounded. Eeeeehhhh, Sugoii!

Asami in Doggy being pounded and also the kneeling lotus (I did that with all of them really). Eeeeehhhh, Sugoii!

Haruka grinding on my face while Asami rode me while I was pounding away from underneath. Eeeeehhhh, Sugoii!

I want to add, they all wanted it in this way. As stated I tried to be the sweet and passionate, but with Nana being the first to ride she was the one to well, set the tempo. Almost as if each of them had something to prove.
Guess some folks are easily impressed :D

Nah, just kidding, extra detail is appreciated!

@gentletouch It was your review that I read about her that helped me find her sensitive spots. I tried to be slow in my process but, once Nana hopped on, I think both me and her knew that it was not going to be the case.
Well... Haruka is the one I saw the most of all other girls of AM. She is really a lady, and in need of close attention. As I mentioned, she takes ages to cum, and with this safari going round her, I best she just went for all she could.

Well... Haruka is the one I saw the most of all other girls of AM. She is really a lady, and in need of close attention. As I mentioned, she takes ages to cum, and with this safari going round her, I best she just went for all she could.

You're absolutely right, it's partly the reason my head was between her legs as to make sure she enjoyed herself, but as you can tell Nana had other plans once she got going and Haruka followed soon after. I have no complaint's about it at all, I found it strangely erotic to see how she admitted she was a bit nervous and then go into straight lust and not fake lust either.

Reactions: Simonka
You're absolutely right, it's partly the reason my head was between her legs as to make sure she enjoyed herself, but as you can tell Nana had other plans once she got going and Haruka followed soon after. I have no complaint's about it at all, I found it strangely erotic to see how she admitted she was a bit nervous and then go into straight lust and not fake lust either.
It's a long story. But I tend to stick to same ladies, and create some sort of rapport and dialogue with them. With some of them we developed real deep friendships. We discuss things openly and learn more of each other's lives. And I for once have found that more fulfilling with our encounters, as I have learned their bodies, their responses, what they like and how. It really turns GFE into some "secret tentative lover" routine.
Haruka is a lady with a story. with one of my former replies to another poster, I may have mis-written my real intention, and was accused of judging the working girls. I still say, everyone has a story. We do, most of them do. And it's this meeting of stories that make it an intriguing moment.
I was with Asami the night before Haruka, and found it to be not to my liking. I am not a sex guy. I am there for making a contact, some emotion within the framed confined constraints of paid pleasure time. I tend to fall in love for the amount of time I pay for. It's an experience for those who share the need and want. It's nuisance for those who don't.
Asami was a sex machine. Haruka was a story all laid on the bed, waiting to be told. On the surface, it's exactly how you put it - I am the timid woman, who unleashes the sex drive hidden within her private story. This is what made her special. If you take her for a spin of hard driven pumping session, she will chameleonize herself to the image you have postered her to be. But of all three, she is the one with the real passion, of which sex is but a fracture of the story. And it is that aspect that prevents her from cumming fast, and makes her story so enchanting. You were lucky to have shared the magical moment with her...

Haruka was a story all laid on the bed, waiting to be told. On the surface, it's exactly how you put it - I am the timid woman, who unleashes the sex drive hidden within her private story. This is what made her special. If you take her for a spin of hard driven pumping session, she will chameleonize herself to the image you have postered her to be. But of all three, she is the one with the real passion, of which sex is but a fracture of the story. And it is that aspect that prevents her from cumming fast, and makes her story so enchanting. You were lucky to have shared the magical moment with her...

That is what I wanted them, slow take your time do it right type of deal. I wanted it to be the earlier 90s "Red Shoe Diaries" the threesomes that happened in the show were passionate. They were the perfect balance for women to enjoy an adult flick at the same time for a guy to get his jollies off too while watching, and perfect for couples. I intended for that to happen here, but like Will Smith said, "Thing's got flipped turned upside down." I think that it was because I did a 4P they expected to well you know, ride the train to pound town and they were expecting it. Am I going to knock it, no, because I enjoyed myself and did my best so that they all did.

Y
That is what I wanted them, slow take your time do it right type of deal. I wanted it to be the earlier 90s "Red Shoe Diaries" the threesomes that happened in the show were passionate. They were the perfect balance for women to enjoy an adult flick at the same time for a guy to get his jollies off too while watching, and perfect for couples. I intended for that to happen here, but like Will Smith said, "Thing's got flipped turned upside down." I think that it was because I did a 4P they expected to well you know, ride the train to pound town and they were expecting it. Am I going to knock it, no, because I enjoyed myself and did my best so that they all did.
You had no chance, once you threw Asami into the mix. She is running on pure Uranium :)

I remember "Red Shoe Diaries" the showtime series!

Reactions: RightOn6975
Not intending to start a debate or troll...but many don't favor 3P+ here, and I get it.
then I read posts like these and I think...'hell yeah..."
would love to try this.....
But man, keep in mind that without this one man's insane stamina, you would be left with giggling three japanese ladies... So look before you leap, haha...

But man, keep in mind that without this one man's insane stamina, you would be left with giggling three japanese ladies...

Well, the only p4p 3Ps I have really enjoyed and thought to be worth of the money I paid have been in Thailand and with girls that only do 3Ps. Everything else, be it in Singapore, Vietnam, Philippines or Japan has basically been having sex with two girls in succession.

I mean there is nothing wrong with having several naked ladies in your room but if they are not happy to put up a show while you are resting then it's kind of wasted. So you do not actually need to have great stamina; if the sight of two spinners attacking each other with mouths, fingers and strap-ons don't get you going you are dead already.

Of course this claim is valid only because I am a selfish bastard that only is interested in his own enjoyment, but then again that's the reason I have been doing p4p 3Ps to begin with.

But man, keep in mind that without this one man's insane stamina, you would be left with giggling three japanese ladies... So look before you leap, haha...

This will really sound insensitive...but in a P4P situation, who the freak cares....
you are the customer in this situation, paying a good amount of money too...
in a real life 4P, that's a different story all together... you need stamina and the confidence to pull it off... or no ego if you can't pull it off.

I have done multiple 3P's and a 4P once... I believe it was with 2 Hungarians and a Russian at a Sauna Club in Vienna..
It was fun enough and not too expensive... I would do it again....

Reactions: Simonka and MikeH
Well, the only p4p 3Ps I have really enjoyed and thought to be worth of the money I paid have been in Thailand and with girls that only do 3Ps. Everything else, be it in Singapore, Vietnam, Philippines or Japan has basically been having sex with two girls in succession.

I mean there is nothing wrong with having several naked ladies in your room but if they are not happy to put up a show while you are resting then it's kind of wasted. So you do not actually need to have great stamina; if the sight of two spinners attacking each other with mouths, fingers and strap-ons don't get you going you are dead already.

Of course this claim is valid only because I am a selfish bastard that only is interested in his own enjoyment, but then again that's the reason I have been doing p4p 3Ps to begin with.
I totally went off orbit here. Not stopping for a minute does NOT require stamina, but watching two babes nailing each other with a strap-on while you rest does?
Man, I must have taken the wrong phisioligy classes ..